Onkly videogame eva worf playin yo is be Ethic Cleansin and Whjite Law. I be scika heerinbout sum game suposedta bout Wjiteness yo and the game have nigfgfer monkey and woman btich charactur and the gamre wasmade by Jew cumpenny. Just like Skrim game yo was told it had white prople in it yo the Stormfront side yo but that game got all sortsa nasty ass shit in it. Chimpanzee mofuc kas, women btivchres evywhere and sum mofuckin cat peoel yo that shit allbe fucked up.
Unfortunitly today i lost acces to my legal gm 8.1 anyone who was hoping the furry game "Broken" will come out eventually i am sorry but i refuse to continue the work on a pirate version and i cant move to nover version of GM as the code was stricly connected with GM8.1 not to mention nover gm sucks and i do not know it i kniw most od you do ot onow what im talking about or care i just wanted to let you know…
What kind of game were you making? There are other systems to use.
It's actually kind of a shame. Was really looking forward to giving it a shot. And I know a lot of people who'd love to play a build of it.
Honestly, with all you've done with it, perhaps you should try for a kickstarter and see if you can't find someone to help you out :3
imo this is a good idea. Clearly you put a lot of time into creating game assets, which I would assume aren't entirely dependent on GM. If you can find someone to code the engine, you can focus on the design and further art/asset creation.
I know you're discouraged, game dev. But perhaps there is a way you can still do this.
maybe you should add in some trans and say ai is bad or something as the final boss
Why does she have plushies of her dead kids
Good for you. Now have all sick-in-the-head transsexual freaks drink generous amounts of the fix.
same post wtf stop
not worth if i cant start select frame skip it
If Napoleon Bonaparte and his Grande Armée were to fight in the Warhammer 40k universe, it would certainly be an interesting and unique scenario. Here are some possible outcomes and considerations:
1. Technological Gap: The Warhammer 40k universe is set in a highly advanced future where the technology far surpasses anything that was available during Napoleon's time. The Imperium of Man, for example, possesses advanced weapons, power armor, and massive war machines. The technological gap would give the Warhammer 40k factions a significant advantage, making it difficult for Napoleon's forces to compete effectively.
2. Strategic Brilliance: Napoleon Bonaparte was known for his tactical genius and ability to command his forces effectively. His strategic ability could potentially pose a challenge for the Warhammer 40k factions, especially if he is able to exploit weaknesses or employ unconventional tactics. However, it is worth noting that the Warhammer 40k factions also possess skilled commanders and have been fighting battles for thousands of years.
3. Overwhelming Numbers: The Grande Armée, known for its discipline and numerical superiority, might be able to overwhelm some of the smaller Warhammer 40k factions with sheer numbers. However, the larger factions such as the Imperium of Man or the Orks could easily match or even surpass Napoleon's forces in terms of manpower.
4. Psychological Warfare: The Warhammer 40k universe is filled with psychically gifted individuals and terrifying alien forces. The presence of Chaos, the Warp, and dark cosmic entities can induce fear, madness, and despair. Napoleon's forces, although brave, would likely struggle against the chilling horrors they would encounter in the 41st millennium.
5. Adaptation and Learning Curve: Adapting to the vastly different environment, technology, and types of warfare in the Warhammer 40k universe would be a massive challenge for Napoleon and his forces. It would require a steep learning curve to understand the new threats, weapons, and tactics employed by the various factions.
Overall, it is highly unlikely that Napoleon Bonaparte and his Grande Armée would emerge victorious against the powerful factions of the Warhammer 40k universe. While Napoleon's strategical brilliance and large numbers could pose some challenges, the technological, psychic, and other advantages of the Warhammer 40k factions would likely overpower Napoleon's forces in the end.