[ furi ] [ Chat ]

/furi/ - Yaff

You messed with me~

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1605091848455.png (428.45 KB, 1024x722, Trump_progress.png)

39548e8b No.3594206[Last 50 Posts]

Get your rifles ready libertarians! That government take-over by corrupt politicians is finally happening! You're finally going to get your chance to take it to the streets and defend your liberty!

Trump replaced his defense secretary a few days ago for refusing to deploy the U.S. Military inside America and replaced him with a loyalist and now Trump has replaced the chief of staff, the head of policy, and the head of national intelligence at the Pentagon with alt-right nutjobs including one retired general who believed that Obama was a secret agent for Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood.

He believes in the deep state and once threatened to murder former CIA director John Brennon. This guy is now in charge of Pentagon policy. Trump is replacing sane people with whack-jobs who will order the U.S. Military to fight the citizens when he tries to steal the election.

Not that stealing the election is going well for him. He had another case thrown out of court today because when asked what evidence he had of voter fraud the lawyer had nothing. Not even hearsay. They have nothing.

The only thing he has left now is sending fake electors to the electoral college who will just lie and say he won then crossing his fingers and hoping that the military and all the branches of government will go along with his coup.

ec9efafa No.3594213

B-b-but the libtards were just being hysterical when they said he was an anti-democratic fascist lunatic narcissist! There's no way the entire American right went off the fucking deep end, there must have been a conspiracy! W-what about Antifa, they're bad too right??? They definitely haven't been completely vindicated by all this shit!!!!1!

87a2d766 No.3594214

NUH UH. Checkmate, libtard!!!!!!!

78e01cf6 No.3594234

File: 1605142349351.png (347.17 KB, 855x1000, 1603856212.willingprey_han….png)

>>3594214

You present a compelling argument.

39548e8b No.3594286

Conservatives, we have discovered your theme song for 2020.

https://youtu.be/UMZyZObOB54?t=5 - Living mask free.

88d0fad0 No.3594597

File: 1605579880577.jpg (342.28 KB, 1280x853, 506957.jpg)

>>3594206
> Get your rifles ready libertarians!
ok

bed877c7 No.3594599

>>3594597
ah libertarians, the last bastion of child brides and child soldiers

99a8d33a No.3594601

File: 1605581393759.jpg (47.05 KB, 550x367, sniper_kid.jpg)


bed877c7 No.3594610

File: 1605585188012.png (1.22 MB, 900x1200, 1491165795004.png)

>lolbertarians: abolish the age of consent, but arm children

88d0fad0 No.3594621

File: 1605592291604.jpg (118.89 KB, 712x712, 7522.jpg)

>>3594610
You suck at the simple skill of thread bumping, among many other things.

bed877c7 No.3594622

>>3594621
I only bump threads that deserve it.

76edef38 No.3594649

Either Trump wins in the courts, Trump wins in the revolution, or the USA falls as democracy is subverted with open and blatant fraud.

If this fraud is allowed to stand, then there can be no faith in any future elections and the state is illegitimate, tyrannical, and in need of removal by the patriots.

3f5cc3f1 No.3594653

File: 1605647473676.jpg (27.33 KB, 452x333, Capture.JPG)

>Little white girls sweeping the field in the future conflict. PoC BTFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo

e4ce743c No.3594656

File: 1605651179239.jpg (113.62 KB, 656x137, Good_Luck_With_That.jpg)

Well, looks like you are shit out of luck with the courts. Even if Trump wins every single court case he has left he can't possibly flip the results.

b4938a17 No.3594660

File: 1605652643213-0.jpg (625.71 KB, 3500x2333, 634F4111-FB2A-4B0B-B925-0B….jpg)

File: 1605652643213-1.jpg (144.25 KB, 1078x622, Child-Soldiers.jpg)

File: 1605652643213-2.jpg (961.07 KB, 1200x848, RTXM11A.jpg)

File: 1605652643213-3.jpg (76.49 KB, 864x485, thumbs_b_c_0f0b6d522e866ee….jpg)

needs more african child soldiers. muh die vur see dee!

b4938a17 No.3594661

File: 1605652918090-0.jpg (37.78 KB, 525x346, 1226.jpg)

File: 1605652918090-1.jpg (71.48 KB, 960x540, 24942_SLE-20000523-CHILD-S….jpg)

File: 1605652918090-2.jpg (37.02 KB, 468x319, article-2028806-000673AB00….jpg)

File: 1605652918090-3.jpg (30.75 KB, 650x364, child_soldier1.jpg)

Kenyay!

b4938a17 No.3594662

File: 1605653207510-0.jpg (23.61 KB, 274x402, 0bcff9da1b9e89e6f1f160ae34….jpg)

File: 1605653207510-1.jpg (57.51 KB, 942x605, 3D4146800FAC4CCEBB90453676….jpg)

File: 1605653207510-2.jpg (38.25 KB, 454x640, 15-year-old-boy-soldier-of….jpg)

File: 1605653207510-3.jpg (33.75 KB, 442x640, Boy-soldier-from-Hitlerjug….jpg)

File: 1605653207510-4.jpg (46.8 KB, 411x600, Soviet_child_4.jpg)

>>3594610

yeet :')

a35ed6f2 No.3594663

>>3594649

You and Trump remind me of a kid I saw back in elementary school, any time he lost, he throw a tantrum.
"The game was rigged!"
"I got more points but you didn't count them!"
"It's not fair!"
"Wahhh!!!"

Trump lost because he and his goons botched EVERYTHING.

And making wild-ass claims of "fraud" just show what a total asshole you are.

76edef38 No.3594666

>>3594663
I live in a country where our leader is worse than Biden. Idiots voting for idiots is one thing, but when the people make the right decision and the elites steal away their democracy, then its time to get the guns out.

Nobody believes Biden won fairly. Those who say it was fair are lying because they believe the ends justify the means.

76edef38 No.3594667

>>3594666
Sorry, nobody believes Biden COULD win fairly.

e4ce743c No.3594668

>>3594666
>Nobody believes Biden won fairly.

Yeaaaah… no. Most of America believes Trump is a loser. You live in a bubble but most of America doesn't live in that bubble. You're the freak in the cult. The rest of us just want Trump to go the fuck away and hopefully die in his sleep, alone, broke, and in prison.

bed877c7 No.3594670

>>3594666
>>3594667
TIL: There are 79 million nobodies in America.

e4ce743c No.3594680

File: 1605675323371.png (436.61 KB, 781x606, Screenshot_2020-11-17 Geor….png)

>>3594670

Probably more. After all, if people in their own parties are telling the press that they were instructed to do election fraud by senators and throw out legal votes it's very likely that for every honest person who confesses that they were instructed to cheat there are more who just followed the instructions.

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/georgias-republican-secretary-of-state-claims-lindsey-graham-proposed-he-exclude-legal-ballots/

9ecbaea9 No.3594681

File: 1605675800691.jpg (126.16 KB, 800x534, full-auto.jpg)

>>3594653
>Little white girls sweeping the field in the future conflict.

e4ce743c No.3594682

File: 1605676562479.png (37.18 KB, 598x387, TrumperTantrum.png)

Well, looks like Trump tweet-fired the guy in charge of cyber-security for the U.S. because multiple groups of people investigated his claims about the voting machines flipping votes and they found zero evidence it was true.

Orange-baby is angry that Homeland Security wouldn't lie for him and claim his conspiracy theory was true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lynZDjpXiw

76edef38 No.3594687

>>3594682
But "glitches" aren't a conspiracy theory. They happened. We know for a fact that they happened on at the very least a small scale. Tell me, how does a calculator that only has value += 1 operations "glitch" to swap results.

They said these "glitches" were the result of a last minute update. Tell me, why would you need to update a program that only does +=1? Why would such a system EVER need updating? Do you have any idea how old the US nuclear missile computers are? You don't just update important software and tech infrastructure for the hell of it on a whim.

Unless you need to tweak the numbers you're cheating by at the last minute.

e4ce743c No.3594688

>>3594687

You're talking about these "glitches" as if we all believe this happened and have any idea what you are talking about.

Sources. Give some.

f48642fc No.3594694

>>3594688

Google didn't censor it, you can find about it:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-demands-michigan-vote-count-checks-after-machine-glitch-flips-county-to-trump/ar-BB1aM1Be

"The county clerk came forward and said, 'Tabulating software glitched and caused a miscalculation of the votes,'"

f48642fc No.3594696

>>3594687

Stalin said it well. It doesn't count who people vote for, as long as you do the counting.

It is insanity to use voting machines in an election. Unless you systematically ask for a recount of the paper printout, and then you'd have been better off without the machine to begin with.

84d2dd09 No.3594698

>>3594687
It's one of the big reasons trump fired the cybersecurity guy. It's stupid to go through a big test run of a program to ensure it doesnt fuck up, and then do a big last minute update to a version that hasnt been tested.

I suppose it's also a conspiracy theory to point out that not ONCE have these random computer glitches ever been in favor of republicans. I cant help but think of all this as a DnD session over skype, and THAT ONE GUY just happens to always roll 20's and high numbers off screen.

a8ebd92f No.3594704

File: 1605727372489.jpg (231.99 KB, 570x303, 1605681047041.jpg)

>>3594694
"Miscalculation".

Uh huh.

Imagine a voting system that came from Russia that Trump advocated for having "glitches" and "miscalculations" that would put him in the lead in crucial states while all the republicans were forcing Biden to concede.

51ac99df No.3594708

>>3594687
>Why would such a system EVER need updating?

For example, glitchy hardware drivers in the old Diebold voting machines, which were still used e.g. in Georgia, are known to sometimes mis-align the touchscreen interface so that pressing the button for one candidate slightly to the side would register the vote for the other candidate. These are machines built out of commodity PCs running Windows, so there's any number of bugs and backdoors in them.

The entire point of the voting machine is to enable remote access, so you can get the count faster and do the checking later. However, since the machines cannot be trusted, you can only get the count by actually checking the paper slips they print…

51ac99df No.3594709

The voting machines also allow a more subtle form of cheating, which takes the form of vote dumping.

For example, in the Russian elections, whenever Putin wins you can see that they are dumping votes at the last moment to avoid being caught for ballot stuffing. They quickly count how many votes they got, how many rejects etc. and the send in "voters" to fill in the "missing" votes for Putin. It's apparent when the result doesn't converge to the mean but makes a sharp turn at the end, because they have to wait to see what the cheat margin is.

Online vote counting allows you to predict that in advance, so you can trickle the fake/paid/forced votes in gradually and correct as you go along, to make it seem like a legitimate election. You don't necessarily need to hack or disturb the voting machines themselves - just steal the results in advance, so you can see how the votes are converging and make your predictions about how much cheating you can do before you are discovered.

51ac99df No.3594710

Besides, the whole issue of voting machine fraud was first raised by the Democrats when they claimed the Diebold machines removed 16,000 votes from Al Gore and flipped the vote for Bush.

This sparked a huge debate that fell just short of condemning the practice entirely. Now though, the system is perfect - no possibility of fraud whatsoever.

3f5cc3f1 No.3594716

File: 1605735743204.jpg (10.84 KB, 355x120, mlpcarbine-1.jpg)

>>3594681

The weapon of choice….

ea27ed4a No.3594728

File: 1605747627819.jpg (146.04 KB, 1350x1080, yaCeeW5.jpg)


e4ce743c No.3594753

>>3594694

"The Michigan Republican Party said on Friday that a software glitch led 6,000 Republican votes to be counted for Democrats in Antrim County, flipping a typically red county blue and spurring demands by Republicans for other counties to check their tallies."

So your source is, "Random republicans said it happened with zero proof so it must be true!"

e4ce743c No.3594754

File: 1605768685137.png (734.91 KB, 778x872, Screenshot_2020-11-19 Edit….png)

>>3594753
I did some digging and the original "glitch" story where Trump's local campaign team claimed that the machines were flipping votes was published in the Washington Examiner. A far-right rag that no one takes seriously. It was bullshit by bullshitters published on a shit rag by shit people from day one and you fell for it.

5203a0bc No.3594762

File: 1605786846225.jpg (45.06 KB, 590x350, North-Korea-USA-live-lates….jpg)

>>3594206
I can't wait for North Korea to nuke the USA.

ba553898 No.3594763

>>3594728
damn, that's kinda bad ass

a9330373 No.3594767

>>3594762

About high time. Let them experience all the same horrors they so gleefully enforce upon others.

a8ebd92f No.3594768

File: 1605800981208.jpg (171.84 KB, 971x901, 1605758674710.jpg)

Questions the democrats still have failed to answer:

1. Why, after Trump received more minority votes than ANY Republican since 1960, did Joe Biden "Do better" than Barack Obama with a milquetoast campaign that measured popularity in the single digit percentages?
2. Why did Joe Biden get tens of thousands of votes at 2-3am after FOUR cities decide to "stop counting" and they're all for Joe Biden, with zero down ticket choices for other races? (still not answered)
3. Why did Joe Biden do absolutely horribly (BLUE WAVE LOL!) in every place in America, except, mysteriously, for four places that oop, magically turned out to be crucial swing state areas?

Any ideas? Just some magical "blue wave" that no one saw mysteriously located in places that would make Joe Biden win?

e4ce743c No.3594769

>>3594768
>Why did Biden do better than Obama…

Because Trump has been one of the worst leaders of a nation in modern history. People hate him. They didn't vote for Biden, they voted to shut Trump up.

> Why did Joe Biden get tens of thousands of votes at 2am-3am after FOUR cities decide to "stop counting" and they're all for Joe Biden, with zero down-ticket choices for other races?


That didn't happen. It's a 4chan conspiracy theory and you are a moron for believing it.

>Why did Biden win crucial swing states.

Because that's where he spent most of his time and money campaigning while Trump was hiding in his bunker, eating Big Macs and tweeting about how unfair Fox News is to him.

Biden did the work. Trump didn't.

76edef38 No.3594770

>>3594769
>That didn't happen. It's a 4chan conspiracy theory and you are a moron for believing it.

That's a bold claim to make lol. You know many many people were up at 3am and saw it for themselves, right? I saw it for myself. They "stopped counting for the night" then an hour later, still in the middle of the night mind you, they started again and the newly counted votes were wildly in favour of Biden all of a sudden.

e4ce743c No.3594771

>>3594768

Trump spent all his time campaigning in states he already had a strong fanbase in because he only does shows where he is popular and can feel good about himself.

He's a performer, not a politician. It's all about his ego.

PS: That image makes you look stupid when you post it. Even if it was true, that's how populations work. You can have a quarter million of people in 1 county.

a8ebd92f No.3594772

File: 1605804351183.png (279.9 KB, 1004x1876, 1605802431952.png)

>>3594769
173,000 votes, zero registered voters.

Answer for this is?

https://www.waynecounty.com/documents/clerk/nov20_votestats.pdf

94efd282 No.3594777

>Why did Biden win crucial swing states.
Because that's where he spent most of his time and money campaigning while Trump was hiding in his bunker, eating Big Macs and tweeting about how unfair Fox News is to him.

Biden did the work. Trump didn't.

—–

Biden did a handful of campaign events that couldn't even fill a middle school gymnasium. Trump did tons of campaign events that were almost universally sold out, and received major negative liberal media backlash for being too big and popular.

If you look at the real time line graphs for the votes, trump was kicking biden's ass at a steadily increasing rate, then suddenly biden didn't just overtake him gradually, it was literally a sudden massive vertical jump at 3am in the crucial swing states' most important counties.

6eb40896 No.3594778

Arguing about politics on the internet is about as useful as hitting yourself in the dick with a hammer.

Do you think the corrupt oligarchs and lobbyists that actually run shit care about your opinion?

e4ce743c No.3594783

File: 1605809559036-0.gif (966.65 KB, 498x241, idiots.gif)

File: 1605809559036-1.png (55.42 KB, 844x903, Screenshot_2020-11-19 nov2….png)

>>3594772

Hey… moron… guess what? The files for the votes they counted on election day are at the top of the page you just linked.

The image you posted was from them counting votes AFTER election day. No voters showed up to vote in person after election day because it wasn't election day anymore, you fucking retarded, inbred, piece of sub-human, shit.

Never breed. Your bloodline is obviously defective to have created someone as stupid as you.

e4ce743c No.3594785

File: 1605812111390.png (631.48 KB, 490x492, Screenshot_2020-11-10 why ….png)

>>3594778

If you let the cuckservatives post their lies without debunking it people might start to think they are telling the truth because it goes unchallenged.

Humiliating these lying, moronic, brain-damaged, inbreeds is a public service.

Also, kicking them in their tiny dicks is fun.

6eb40896 No.3594787

>>3594785
Nobody's gonna change their mind because of your autistic shrieking about politics on a degenerate furry porn imageboard

e4ce743c No.3594788

File: 1605813055229.png (216.44 KB, 461x408, Punch_A_Nazi_Every_Day.png)

>>3594787
What part of "kicking them in their tiny dicks is fun." was unclear?

4ffda32d No.3594790

File: 1605813664808.jpg (56.72 KB, 600x604, photo_2020-11-19_12-44-30.jpg)


a8ebd92f No.3594791

File: 1605813865130.jpg (242.21 KB, 720x1560, 1605635253275.jpg)

Uh oh guys

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1329493971341611010

Arizona Gov won't certify results until all the lawsuits are done.

Bidenbros, what went wrong?

e4ce743c No.3594793

File: 1605814668235.png (55.3 KB, 672x720, Arazona.png)

>>3594791

Honestly? As much as I love seeing Trump cry, I don't blame the Gov for wanting to wait it out. The results were really close. If that libertarian woman hasn't run Trump totally would have won.

Of course, it won't change the outcome of the election at all if those 11 electoral votes flip to Trump but I can see why the guy wanted to be cautious.

bed877c7 No.3594794

File: 1605814864394.png (396.52 KB, 2007x1695, 20201109_BrookingsMetro_Tw….png)

>>3594770
>>3594772
take your pills

>>3594791
>Arizona Gov won't certify results until all the lawsuits are done.
He won't ever certify the results. That is the job of the Arizona Secretary of State. You guys are really bad at this.
https://www.azcleanelections.gov/election-security/how-elections-work

>>3594768
>Biden won a record-low 16.7% of US counties
And yet trump won a record low percentage of the GDP.

bed877c7 No.3594797

File: 1605816290515.png (526.69 KB, 844x1032, XEyq-fIRYzIhOPW-e2J0_Ssb_X….png)

He gets out and he starts making all sorts of ridiculous accusations. You know, you could see there was bullshit coming out of his mouth, bullshit coming out of his wherever. In my opinion, he was off base.

e4ce743c No.3594798

File: 1605816477576.png (515.72 KB, 598x563, Trump campaign withdraws f….png)

>>3594783

Someone must have pointed out to Rudy how stupid his lawsuit was about Wayne county. He dropped it just now. How many dozens of court cases has Trump lost or abandoned now? Dozens?

bed877c7 No.3594800

File: 1605819127458.png (52.35 KB, 897x552, Screenshot_2020-11-19 Dona….png)

>>3594798
5D CHESS, MOTHERFUCKERS

76edef38 No.3594801

>>3594790
>12 fucking panels

Jesus fuck the left can't meme.

There was a much more concise version about the 128k 100% Biden ballots showing up in the middle of the night and the conservative poll watchers not being allowed to witness the count, but I can't find it.

ba553898 No.3594802

>>3594800
it seems like just yesterday when the trump administration merely had alternate facts

now they have a whole alternate reality

6eb40896 No.3594803

>>3594801
Memes are problematic

bed877c7 No.3594804

File: 1605822078471.png (10.84 KB, 1000x600, .png)

>>3594801
>There was a much more concise version about the 128k 100% Biden ballots showing up in the middle of the night and the conservative poll watchers not being allowed to witness the count, but I can't find it.
found it for you

76edef38 No.3594805

>>3594804
Oh, you're right. I guess I just imagined that meme. Your psychic powers are astounding.

e4ce743c No.3594806

File: 1605825009356.webm (2.82 MB, 960x540, Just_Dont_Count_Wayne.webm)

Just in case anyone was still unclear about if Trump was openly, blatantly, trying to steal the election let his brilliant lawyer explain it:

bed877c7 No.3594807

>>3594805
>I guess I just imagined that meme.
nah, I'm sure it got burried under all of rudy's election fraud evidence

76edef38 No.3594810

>>3594806
Uh huh, and what did he say in the 30 seconds previous to that. I'll tell you. He recounts the affidavits of 100 people about an estimated minimum of 300k fraudulent ballots. How these ballots were only for Biden, with no downticket votes, no democrat senators or house representatives, just Biden. How many of them were put through the counting machines 3 times.

Trump has your fraudulent attempt to steal the election out, and you claim that as him stealing the election.

Start 4 minutes previous to that for even more context which is an account of that shit happening in Detroit where they showed up in a truck in weird containers when all but 2 republican poll watchers had left.

e4ce743c No.3594813

File: 1605834892000.png (17.45 KB, 744x197, Georgia confirms Biden vic….png)

>>3594810
Yes, I'm sure Rudy said a lot of crazy things and offered no evidence for it because that's what he does. He's a clown hired by the king of clowns.

They know they have no case. They paid to have Georgia recounted and as expected, they still lost but they don't care about winning the court cases or the recounts.

They care about convincing you fucking morons on the right that the Democrats are the ones stealing the election so when they send faithless electors to the electoral college and declare Trump the winner even though he lost the popular vote AND the electoral college AND every court case AND every recount.

They are counting on you being willing to take up arms and die for them and that is why they keep doing this. They want to take your money and your life if that is the cost of Donald Trump staying out of prison.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/georgia-recount-election-results/index.html?utm_content=2020-11-20T00%3A43%3A21&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twcnnbrk

76edef38 No.3594816

>>3594813
Affidavits are evidence, retard. He has hundreds of them.

c5023bba No.3594821

>>3594816
They're evidence if the people making them are willing to testify in court which is why so many of these affidavits never end up in court – they don't want to perjure themselves in front of a judge.

fb7711ff No.3594822

>>3594820
Nope.
An Affidavit IS a sworn statement, under penalty of perjury, signed in front of a judge, magistrate, or other officer. It is legally the equivalent of sworn testimony in front of a judge in court. (And there are TONS of them.)

bed877c7 No.3594823

>>3594816
>Affidavits are evidence, retard.
Like >>3594821 says, they're only evidence if the affiant presents themself to the court for cross-examination. Otherwise it is impermissible as hearsay.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_802

>>3594822
>It is legally the equivalent of sworn testimony in front of a judge in court.
Sorry, but no.

86a61971 No.3594824

File: 1605844100127.jpg (56.28 KB, 727x412, Capture.JPG)

The hour and a half evidence press conference in full.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMJXhhsVja0

12daea1a No.3594830


e4ce743c No.3594841

File: 1605860857752.gif (636.79 KB, 474x250, dLolpeH.gif)

>>3594822
>It is legally the equivalent of sworn testimony in front of a judge in court. (And there are TONS of them.)

There are probably hundreds of thousands of conservative nut-jobs who would testify that they have seen evidence of Covid19 being a hoax that would go away once the election was over. Did it? No?

Affidavits are not evidence of anything except the insanity of conservatives.

Covid19 is saving humanity by killing off these science denying freaks and I am DOWN for it.

c5023bba No.3594842

Of all these lawsuits the only thing that I've found concerning in Wisconsin is something that happens with absentee ballots. – There you need to have a witness signature AND address of witness … however what has been happening is if there is no address an effort is made by election clerk's offices to contact the witness and/or determine the witness address and it gets filled in by the clerk's office.

This has apparently been done for the past 11 years and has had bi-partisan support. What I don't like about it is that there could be selective enforcement of this policy in different election clerk's offices.

bed877c7 No.3594850

File: 1605893532185.jpg (371.6 KB, 2048x1536, EnO4wyUWMAEBYB2[1].jpg)

>>3594842
>wisconsin
stay safe

WW3 HAS BEGUN

34b80959 No.3594871

File: 1605907247773.png (36.63 KB, 500x236, doubtitcs.png)

>>3594850
Wisconsin - Even if Trump's lawyers got the recount in the two Democratic counties they want to toss all the ballots out of and flip the state for Trump by removing over 20 thousand votes in a historic act of straight-up election theft, he would still need to find a way to steal at least 2 other states to flip the election.

Do you really think judges are going to throw away their careers and be disbarred for life on the off chance that somehow Trump can perform two additional miracles of criminal corruption?

12daea1a No.3594875

*brrraaaap* Ugh, gotta lay off them nothingburgers…

Sydney Powell's claims are based on confusing MI-chigan counties with MI-nnesota counties.

The lowliest paralegal on the planet should have caught that.

Will there be any apologies for this mistake? Or can we just expect more bullshit and louder shouting?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/do-trumps-lawyers-know-what-they-are-doing.php

a33a9e61 No.3594885

File: 1605912652903.jpg (16.99 KB, 512x231, zorg_on_the_phone.jpg)

>>3594797
Did anyone else think of this:

https://youtu.be/dioZmKCFNOU

"Reputation is of no importance. I want that reelection."

bed877c7 No.3594901

File: 1605919930510.jpg (95.62 KB, 720x815, i want to believe.jpg)

>>3594885
>Did anyone else think of this:
You're definitely not alone, but try this one out.

34a3b150 No.3594904

File: 1605920944526.jpeg (64.28 KB, 527x743, F7CAA572-D6E6-4940-A0CC-3….jpeg)

I love how Leftists can accuse Trump of racism and Russian collusion then elect a old white guy who gave a eulogy to a clansman! And to top it off the same guy’s son runs around the world collecting money from foreign powers!

If you want to be a Lefty then stay in your own shithole!

Live in the cities you have destroyed!

34b80959 No.3594906

File: 1605922877274.webm (5.2 MB, 360x200, UnTucked.webm)

>>3594904
Leftists didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump. You got Biden because you chose someone so shitty it made Dementia Joe look like the better choice. Do better next time.

c5023bba No.3594928

File: 1605933297874.jpg (32.37 KB, 432x391, tornado signature.jpg)

>>3594842
In a similar vein – Team Trump is now saying Georgia's recount was a sham because they didn't check to see if signatures matched…

… but when you get right down to it how do you do THAT objectively. One person is bound to throw out everything that doesn't look like a photocopy while another will let nearly any wiggle or scribble slide.

844f0678 No.3594929

>>3594928
They didn't even put the squiggle in the right place.

bed877c7 No.3594930

>>3594928
>signatures
This is a truly stupid form of "identification" or "authentication" in modern times. Technology has killed the need for handwriting in general, but onine/autobill paying has outright killed the signature.

In my state you can vote early in-person, use a US passport as ID, yet still be required to sign something.

Also, the newly enacted voter ID laws are particularly hilarious when you were required to wear a mask when voting.

There has to be a better way.

f8499309 No.3594931

File: 1605936086683.jpeg (127.17 KB, 898x1227, 9E8DE85B-B509-4FF6-B7EC-F….jpeg)


I know the election was rigged because they have always rigged Elections…

I know they will burn cities to get Trump out of office!
It shows a lot of dedication.
But it also shows Democrat standards!

bed877c7 No.3594932

>>3594931
>I know the election was rigged because they have always rigged Elections…
Like the one that elected trump in 2016? Or the Bush one in 2000?

f8499309 No.3594940

>>3594932
Yes because Russians bought face book adds!

78e01cf6 No.3594941

File: 1605942810266.jpg (8.55 KB, 320x320, IMG_20201101_211052_230.jpg)

>>3594940

Facebook is a deeply rooted cancer anyway, but do please provide evidence to support this claim?

f8499309 No.3594946

>>3594941
Daily Wire reported it as well H A Goodman. If those two are lying 🤥 I wonder what evidence the legacy news media uses….journalists!??

76edef38 No.3594958

>>3594931
>>3594932
Usually they don't have to rig the general election, because they've got 2 pro-establishment candidates running against eachother, so it makes absolutely no difference whether you vote for Obama or for Romney. Nobody expected Trump to win the primary in 2016. Trump is the first anti-establishment President in 30 years, and that's why they've spent 4 years propagandizing against him and planning how to rig this election.

34b80959 No.3594962

>>3594940
It's true. Russia bought 50K in Facebook ads. Hillary personally, through her super-PAC "Correct the Record" purchased 1.7 Million in Facebook ads.

The Russians didn't cost her the election. She lost for the same reason Trump is losing now. People would rather have a flaming sack of shit than someone like her.

Maybe instead of arguing over which team has the flaming back of shit which is least full of shit you should start demanding you get to choose between non-bags of shit?

baaf01bb No.3594979

>>3594931 ps its rural areas that will be burnt. There fixed that for you.

b8319487 No.3594981

>>3594979
actually rural / conservative areas were burning this summer…

fb1bbc5c No.3594982

>>3594930
Signatures have the point that people have a hard time copying one. You always get tell-tale signs of when the person was trying to make it look the same by hand.

It's just incredibly tedious to check the case.

fb1bbc5c No.3594983

>>3594962
> People would rather have a flaming sack of shit than someone like her.

Tell that to the very nearly 50% of people who did vote for Trump.

fb1bbc5c No.3594984

>>3594932
> Or the Bush one in 2000?

Funny you should point that one out…

Because it was the time the Democrats were crying foul about election fraud and the same Diebold machines as were used in Georgia eating votes from Al Gore.

bed877c7 No.3594989

>Signatures have the point that people have a hard time copying one.
I have a hard time replicating my own signature.
>Tell that to the very nearly 50% of people who did vote for Trump.
Hillary was closer to 50% than trump. You're delusional.
>crying foul about election fraud and the same Diebold machines as were used in Georgia eating votes from Al Gore
I have no clue what you're talking about.

12daea1a No.3594997

Trump lawsuit dies in PA.

He had nothing.

He owes everyone in the US a sincere apology for wasting our time and for his baseless attacks on our electoral system, in addition to a graceful concession to Biden. I won't hold my breath.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057.202.0_1.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3gALKHhWNtyZUYqBDMK-8C-N_UPdb0USPq0HmazTZQn_9ZDH0bFg2n03s


I. INTRODUCTION
In this action, the Trump Campaign and the Individual Plaintiffs
(collectively, the “Plaintiffs”) seek to discard millions of votes legally cast by
Pennsylvanians from all corners – from Greene County to Pike County, and everywhere in between. In other words, Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise
almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which
a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms
of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated. One might expect that when
seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with
compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this
Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief
despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained
legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative
complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this
cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its
sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At
bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which
relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss
Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.

c5023bba No.3595003

File: 1606023379938.jpg (16.96 KB, 414x252, kinky captcha.jpg)

>>3594997
>>3594816
So.. what happened to all those 'sworn affidavits' Rudy was waving around?

Apparently they were collected via people filling out a web form with identity 'proven' by one of those "I'm not a robot" captchas

bed877c7 No.3595012

>>3595003
>So.. what happened to all those 'sworn affidavits' Rudy was waving around?
They were almost exclusively "we weren't allowed to do things we didn't have a right to do" and "we don't understand how the election/ballots work".

34b80959 No.3595016

File: 1606034395167.png (63.01 KB, 300x169, nb42r34r.png)

>>3595012

To be fair the web form did find about a hundred people who swore that they had proof that their vote had not been counted… until the moment they went to court then they all recanted and said they had no evidence what-so-ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_get06-tgo

c2961d89 No.3595050

File: 1606068188539.jpg (51.9 KB, 1280x640, external-content.duckduckg….jpg)

>>3594989
>I have a hard time replicating my own signature.

And at a stroke, an autistic destroys an entire field of investigative/forensic science…

…or its just making shit up.

a8ebd92f No.3595057

File: 1606072966673.jpg (55.85 KB, 720x960, 1606072851413.jpg)

>>3594997
It's part of getting it kicked up to the Supreme Court, where Justice Thomas is just waiting to stick his dick up Joe Biden's ass for calling him a rapist.

34b80959 No.3595060

File: 1606075009452.png (662.71 KB, 1280x720, Out_You_Go.png)

Pennsylvania judge threw out Trump's case from lack of evidence just like all the other. Trump has won 0 out of 36 cases now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3R8NJsLVgw

c5023bba No.3595062

>>3595050
When you have to compare over a million signatures you're not going to get forensic scientists to compare them. You're going to get your friendly neighborhood poll workers who've never done this sort of thing before in any professional sense and what they believe is a 'matching signature' could vary wildly. – The 'best' you could probably do is to train some kind of AI to figure it out but political decisions are rarely made via science or technology.

34b80959 No.3595063

>>3595050
>an entire field of investigative/forensic science…

No. Handwriting analysis is at best a pseudo-science. There are only a small group of people in each nation considered educated and skilled in the specific techniques used to do any kind of testimony and even when they are allowed to testify they aren't generally allowed to come to any conclusions only discuss the similarities and differences between two hand-writing samples.

It's junk evidence used to sway jurries, not prove facts.

f56eade9 No.3595066

>>3595057
It will never make it to the Supreme Court, and the fact you all think it will is the height of delusion.

34b80959 No.3595067

File: 1606077339154.png (259.74 KB, 400x372, Trumps_New_Argument.png)

>>3595066

I suspect you are correct. Trump would need to flip or replace 37 Democrat electors to get Biden down to less than 270. It's a tall order to find 37 traitors to a nation all at once.

The far more likely outcome is that the electors who represent Biden will show up to vote at the electoral college for every state he won but a matching pair of Trump electors will show up slightly before them.

Then Trump's people can claim since they got there first, they are the ones who get to vote. I kid you not, they are planning on trying to still the election using, "Dibs!" rules since everything else has failed.

bed877c7 No.3595085

>>3595067
>The far more likely outcome is that the electors who represent Biden will show up to vote at the electoral college for every state he won but a matching pair of Trump electors will show up slightly before them.
>Then Trump's people can claim since they got there first, they are the ones who get to vote.
Funny thing is this actually has happened before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compromise_of_1877
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_Count_Act
tl;dr the governor has final say in who the official electors are. I wonder which party the governors of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania are.

Needless to say, trump lost the election and will not be President, but he may destroy democracy in America on his way out.

4e08723a No.3595331

File: 1606287314908.png (471.5 KB, 600x450, transition.png)

>>3595085
> Needless to say, trump lost the election and will not be President, but he may destroy democracy in America on his way out.
Don't worry, be happy.

4ffda32d No.3595371

File: 1606317854427.png (391.91 KB, 1024x722, TrumpPresRoadmap.png)

>>3595066

I'll be back once he's barred, indicted, and convicted to keep this updated.

a8ebd92f No.3595372

File: 1606322265571.jpg (43.4 KB, 736x414, titus 1.jpg)

>>3595085
>Needless to say, trump lost the election and will not be President, but he may destroy democracy in America on his way out.

24,778 time, America is not a democracy.

Besides, what's he going to do? Start a war?

No, that's Joe Biden.

What's he going to do? Lockdown the entire nation and ruin the economy?

No, that's Joe Biden.

What's he going to do? Ship jobs overseas to China?

No, that's Joe Biden.

a8ebd92f No.3595373

File: 1606322562670.jpg (428.01 KB, 1125x800, 1606321606868.jpg)

Can someone explain how Joe Biden's master plan of flooding the country with dirty, unskilled, unhealthy people, in the middle of a pandemic is in any way shape or form good?

Does he think this pandemic is a hoax? Americans can't have Thanksgiving under threat of arrest, but Pablo and his sick kids can just wander into America?

e8ad9334 No.3595374

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LITTLE RACIST INCELS MAD YOUR ORANGE MAN IS GOING AWAY? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME RAGE IN THE STREETS WITH YOUR GUNS, ID ADORE WATCHING YOUR BODIES GET DUMPED IN A MASS GRAVE AND BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF HISTORY.


YOUR TEARS ARE SO DELICIOUS! FUCKING SHITTY ASS CUCKSERVITIVES LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

4ffda32d No.3595376

>>3595373

They let you in, and you've got a lot more filth and disease than any tranny ever has.

Do what your God has always told you to do:
Sit down, shut up, and die like a good sheep.
But wash your fucking wool first, animal.

b3551fe9 No.3595379

File: 1606326250026.jpg (43.03 KB, 590x350, General-Hux-688715.jpg)

Biden at his inauguration.

96c16a50 No.3595383

>>3595379
https://www.7sur7.be/monde/joe-biden-les-etats-unis-sont-prets-a-guider-le-monde~adb4ac72/
…pretty much his intent yeah. Americans have not invaded any country since four years, you fucking mongols just cannot help it.

bed877c7 No.3595384

>>3595057
>people are allowed to have differing opinions in the USA
well that's gotta stop

>>3595372
>24,778 time, i have no idea what i'm talking about.
Clearly.

c5023bba No.3595389

File: 1606340789311.jpg (48.58 KB, 846x960, spongebob pants on firejpg.jpg)


6eb40896 No.3595393

>>3595389
Don't feed the troll

b3551fe9 No.3595402

File: 1606348962133.jpg (175.14 KB, 960x686, external-content.duckduckg….jpg)

>>3595384
>>people are allowed to have differing opinions in the USA

Unironically

98094ba6 No.3595405

>>3595379
So regal, so pristine. Faggot.

34b80959 No.3595408

>>3595402

You're allowed to have any opinion you want as long as you don't hurt people over it. That last part, that's the problem we have with conservatives. You keep fucking up that last part.

6eb40896 No.3595409

>>3595408
Which side has been throwing a hissy fit where they assault and murder people and burn down entire cities for the past couple months?

Even those retarded "militia" faggots didn't do shit to anyone during the whole Bundy ranch thing

04470320 No.3595413

File: 1606362961872.png (234.4 KB, 350x400, moar_details.png)

>>3595409
>burn down entire cities…

Which major city that the protests have been happening in has been turned to ash?

Elaborate on your conspiracy theory. We would all love to hear it.

71fa0746 No.3595416

File: 1606367468403.webm (4.7 MB, 1280x720, Bill_Maher_says_Trump_wil….webm)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Trump still hasn't conceded the election.

6cb2b909 No.3595417

>>3595416
It's fine, he doesn't have to. It's completely classless and unimpressive, but that's merely consistent with the history of his character.
His concession will be real and final when he steps out of the White House for the last time, and it will be as effective and true as if he had conceded on November 4th.

c5023bba No.3595421

File: 1606370414488.jpg (17.33 KB, 400x400, flying vagina lips.jpg)

>>3595417
I'm still expecting him to flee the country.

4ffda32d No.3595424

>>3594206

https://www.ketv.com/article/president-trump-announces-in-tweet-that-michael-flynn-is-being-pardoned/34789711

Think about it. Hard.
FEEL about it.
Fuck the fuck out of the democrats and the negros and everyone else.
That did HE say? TRUMP say?
And what is he saying now?


The truth is often revealed with facts, often with hunches. But more than all, with contradictions.

This man is not for America.
No more than Biden.

Please, please.
Wake up.

I don't care what else, just….


Don't die ignorant.
You deserve better.

f48642fc No.3595425

>>3595408
So no opinion at all?

Well, I guess we'll still can say "I love lolcats it's so funny" or "I prefer my steaks rare" oh fuck, sorry about that last one, that could hurt a vegan.

In this new century of micro-agression and safespaces, every opinion hurts someone. Politics, religion, ecology, you name it, discuss it and you'll hurt feelings.

04470320 No.3595433

File: 1606397294834.png (360.54 KB, 550x548, Teds_Safe_Space.png)

>>3595425
>Politics, religion, ecology, you name it, discuss it and you'll hurt feelings.

Then hurt them. Do it! We don't care. It's the MURDER and the lynchings and the beatings that we want to see stopped.

If you people stuck to yelling things at people we wouldn't be protesting but you are KILLING PEOPLE.

Just because a racist puts on a badge before he murders a black man doesn't make it any less of a murder.

If you want to talk about cancel culture and micro-aggressions, it's the right that has its own news networks, its own Facebook, and its own version of Twitter where they ban anyone who isn't right bat-shit insane enough.

Your side is the ones who set up your own safe-spaces to hide in from the mean people who hurt your fee-fees.

04470320 No.3595436

Huh, I just found out cuckservatives also set up their own youtube where grifters can grift more freely.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90574842/what-is-rumble-meet-the-video-platform-trumps-supporters-are-flocking-to

4ffda32d No.3595439

>>3594206

HMM

IT'S ALMOST AS IF NEITHER SIDE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND HAVE NO ACTUAL INTEREST OR ABILITY TO HELP ANYONE, ONLY BOLSTER THEIR OWN POLITICAL POWER AND WEALTH.

f48642fc No.3595443

>>3595433

It's very strange since moving to their little right-wing platforms greatly decrease the reach of their messages.

Who would want not to reach too many people? To politely decline a loudspeaker when speaking at a street corner because "no, too many people could hear me".

Are they completely retarded?


Or is there a reason they leave, mhh? Could it be censorship? Nahh… Twitter, Facebook, etc, are perfectly neutral platforms with no agenda.

04470320 No.3595451

File: 1606412192171-0.jpg (86.85 KB, 675x1200, Enr4GgXWEAIk2Sx.jpg)

File: 1606412192171-1.jpg (87.71 KB, 720x1059, EnpJ0tQWEAAXY_q.jpg)

File: 1606412192171-2.jpg (72.47 KB, 720x984, EnsltI1WMAMFsKm.jpg)

>>3595443

True, it does isolate them but they also feel freer to plan terrorist attacks and spout their crazy conspiracy theories in places where no one is allowed to tell them to stop being nuts.

In the latest one, they are claiming Trump has already signaled them that the civil war has started because the lawyer that his own legal team disavowed for being insane said the word Kraken and that was the name of a CIA computer program used in war.

6eb40896 No.3595454

>>3595451
>Plan terrorist attacks

Other than posting their retarded manifestos right before doing something when does this ever happen? Everyone knows /pol/ and anything they associate with are full of glow in the dark feds

Let them have their little retard quarantines and federal agent honeypots

04470320 No.3595455

>>3595443
>Nahh… Twitter, Facebook, etc, are perfectly neutral platforms with no agenda.

Of course, they have an agenda! They want to make money! They can't do that with conservatives shitting up the place.

4b2bb8f2 No.3595462

>>3594801
Incel maga chud writes: "Jesus fuck the left can't meme."

4b2bb8f2 No.3595463

File: 1606425052416.jpg (76.79 KB, 427x750, left meme - Copy.jpg)

>>3594801 Your life Maga chud.

76edef38 No.3595465

>>3595433
Nigger, your side is the one lynching, murdering, and beating people. They've been burning cities for months now. But when the right wing has a protest after the fraudulent election, with tens of thousands of people, there is no property damage, and no violence, at least until YOUR side showed up and started attacking people.

>>3595463
Okay, ya got me. Chud is a pretty good one. That's the one funny thing to come from the left. It always gives me a good laugh.

4b2bb8f2 No.3595466


4b2bb8f2 No.3595467


4b2bb8f2 No.3595469

>>3595465 What city has been burned to the ground? Answer: none. Stop being such a delusional, idiotic incel maga chud. You inbreds are the ones that are calling a murderer a "hero":

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/25/us/politics/michael-flynn-pardon.html

4b2bb8f2 No.3595472

File: 1606426654787.jpg (63.95 KB, 696x537, trump shit sandwich.jpg)

>>3595465 Go eat a shit sandwich that Drumpf is serving. maga chud.

4b2bb8f2 No.3595473

File: 1606426733083.jpg (80.43 KB, 620x458, Typical trump supporters.jpg)

>>3595465 I found a pic of you and your brother/father, maga chud.

4b2bb8f2 No.3595475

File: 1606426972386.jpg (87.24 KB, 960x938, Rightwing shitheads.jpg)


76edef38 No.3595476

File: 1606428352434.jpg (65.84 KB, 834x458, 80528a3d94ebc24a7537ba7155….jpg)

>>3595469
Uh huh, just ignore the mostly peaceful protests doing $2,000,000,000 in damages.

>>3595472
>>3595473
>>3595475
Fuckin calm your autism, nigger.

ecb70e03 No.3595481

>>3594687
>>3594687
You left out fractional votes

ecb70e03 No.3595482

File: 1606438625830.png (316.19 KB, 735x409, aaa.png)

>>3595469

Parts of Portland were burnt by antifa terrorists.

ANTIFA = KKK

04470320 No.3595483

>>3595476
>peaceful protests doing $2,000,000,000 in damages.

The fact you think this is true is really, terribly pathetic.

ad2cf9f7 No.3595485


c5023bba No.3595488

Well.. Sidney Powell has released 'The Kracken'
Her two big lawsuits against Michigan and Georgia that supposedly are going to turn the election around.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Michigan-Complaint.pdf
https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

So far only right-wing news seems to have mentioned this. Not sure what's next here … when does the Judge dismiss these due to lack of credible evidence?

04470320 No.3595492

>>3595488
>when does the Judge dismiss these due to lack of credible evidence?

They will probably give it the weekend and pretend to think about it before throwing it into the trash.

d9d0709b No.3595516

>>3595488
>when does the Judge dismiss these due to lack of credible evidence?
It's already happened multiple times. So the real question is how many times must they get kicked out of court before they end up in jail?

7d578050 No.3595522

File: 1606481873959.png (2.93 KB, 280x88, Forgot_This_Part_Didnt_Ya.png)

>>3595483

Adding all the damages from protests in 20 states together to make it seem like something major happened is pathetic.

7d578050 No.3595523

>>3595516
>how many times must they get kicked out of court before they end up in jail?

The reason the cases keep getting kicked out is that no lawyer is willing to break the law for Trump.

They always claim to have evidence but when they arrive in court it's nothing but hearsay and stories about how unfair they think they are being treated.

Bobby heard from Kim that Barbara saw someone who looked like a Democrat, shredding papers in an office building that might have been ballots hardly makes a compelling legal argument.

7d578050 No.3595524

File: 1606484446428.png (1021.83 KB, 1122x528, kids_table.png)

From the kid's table, Trump said that he will peacefully leave the White House when the Electoral College says Biden is the winner.

30d30467 No.3595525

File: 1606490416747.jpg (63.44 KB, 850x400, cancer.jpg)

>>3595469
>What city has been burned to the ground? Answer: none.
>>3595522
>Adding all the damages from protests in 20 states together to make it seem like something major happened is pathetic.

See how dishonest they are? They are not interested in facts - just narratives and optics. So cancerous.

9ca063a6 No.3595526


c5023bba No.3595527

>>3595524
Wow.. this desk is for real? I thought it was Photoshopped. Did Bilbo Baggins have a garage sale?

7c3353cc No.3595533

>>3595527
The desk is real. Trump was photoshopped bigger to make it look small. See how there's shadows under the desk, but not under his chin, and his shoulders and chest look ridiculously broad compared to his hands.

7c3353cc No.3595534

I mean, Trump's shoulders look four heads wide in the picture. Either he's wearing the most ridiculous shoulder paddings, or someone did a shoop-da-woop with the picture. That could also be why it's so grainy and blurry despite looking like a very brightly lit room where even a phone camera would have no trouble taking a better picture: added noise to disguise the editing.

7d578050 No.3595537

File: 1606511153207.webm (2.58 MB, 640x360, tiny_table.webm)

>>3595533
Oh, no, it's totally real. There was no photoshopping. His staff just sat him down at the kid's table to humiliate him and he was too stupid to realize it until it was too late.

https://youtu.be/y9RRjk2PZIA

7c3353cc No.3595540

>>3595537
In that video, the shoulders are not so wide and he appears to be sitting much lower to the desk. The original photo still looks blatantly like a photoshop.

30d30467 No.3595546

File: 1606523878241.jpg (45.97 KB, 639x361, Capture.JPG)

>>3594824

The noose is tightening…

25 minute press conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAdppJgVask

bb8b5151 No.3595548

>>3595546
>The noose is tightening…

Help is available
Speak with a counselor today

800-273-8255
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

7d578050 No.3595552

File: 1606528851443.jpg (55.11 KB, 680x581, En2g5sLXUAAmYO8.jpg)

>>3595540
>Still desperately denying Trump is a massive loser.

So, how did you enjoy him losing that court case in Philadelphia a second time, today?

He's 0 of 38 now, unable to find even a shred of evidence the election was rigged. How many times does he need to be humiliated before you accept reality?

9ca063a6 No.3595554

Did the CIA direct and form new movements such as black lives matter to create crisis during the pandemic?

7d578050 No.3595555

File: 1606529604649.jpg (105.08 KB, 400x400, everything-makes-sense-now.jpg)

>>3595554
Oh, shit! Forget the CIA! I just realized the ultimate truth! The truth that even Q didn't see!

Trump has lost 38 cases.
38!
What does the number 38 look like?
3B!

Conspiracy confirmed! 3B is the mastermind behind the rigging of the election for Trump!

That's why he insisted on using that name all those years! He knew Trump would be defeated 38 times before he was forced to leave office!

ee44a340 No.3595558

>>3595554
If they're willing to do all sorts of shady COINTELPRO activities and other fucked up shit like the Finders it wouldn't surprise me.

bf06ee72 No.3595559

File: 1606530554521.webm (785.27 KB, 835x480, i've got the worst fuckin….webm)

>my lawyers lost 37 cases
in a row?
try not to lose any cases on the way through the parking lot

>>3595552
>He's 0 of 38 now
well shit

9ca063a6 No.3595589

File: 1606578431697.jpg (64.89 KB, 640x736, WLqLZ0C.jpg)


f351a51d No.3595590

File: 1606583370714.png (892.24 KB, 958x589, Everything_You_Are_Afraid_….png)

>>3595589

You'll never convince conservatives to be reasonable people. They are primitive animals living in fear of the imaginary monsters in their delusions while supporting the people who are actually fucking them over in the real world.

b1b7dcbf No.3595603

>>3595590
Conservatives should be reclassified as livestock, stripped of their identity and rights, and used as beasts of burden for the proletariat once the Marxist revolution happens.

2cf00993 No.3595604

File: 1606589895248.jpg (328.38 KB, 1500x1335, cNWJotL.jpg)

>>3595559
Trump didn't file 38 cases, most of them were filed by citizens who saw voter fraud.

But it doesn't matter, even if you successfully steal this election, corporate shill Biden is part of the problem why a Trump was necessary/possible. A third of the Democrat party think he cheated. The party that screwed Bernie out of a nomination twice. The party of "by all means necessary". Plus him in office will just make things worse, and the populist movement will grow. And we'll make sure next time every single vote will be accounted for. Also you lost the Senate and Biden will get blocked at every step. Also you lost 8 House seats. Get fucked, you thieves.

2cf00993 No.3595605

File: 1606590338468.jpg (57.36 KB, 337x498, meh.ro10445.jpg)

>>3595603
>>once the Marxist revolution happens
Maybe we should start putting socialists in concentration camps.

f351a51d No.3595608

File: 1606591077347.png (13.58 KB, 728x122, Ex-Overstock CEO Says He’s….png)

Just when you thought conservatives couldn't get any more stupid - they prove you wrong.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-overstock-ceo-says-hes-put-together-an-army-of-various-odd-people-to-save-trump?ref=author

A conservative multi-millionaire with ties to Russia is putting together a team of computer experts to hack the election for Trump… in December… after the election is over…

3f7b422c No.3595626

File: 1606603655164.jpg (1.33 MB, 2515x3353, chinasocialismequality.jpg)

>>3595590

>Socialism

>Everyone is equal
>Everyone gets a golden throne
>Seems legit

3f7b422c No.3595627

File: 1606604661637.jpg (22.88 KB, 633x290, Capture.JPG)


a8ebd92f No.3595635

File: 1606609138386.png (20.66 KB, 672x448, j4iBs8ZP.png)

Amazing how foreign media covers the US election better than American media does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6rzCWXPl8

f48642fc No.3595636

>>3595603
>once the Marxist revolution happens.

You know what'll actually happen once the Maxist revolution happen? The 1% will be replaced by the high ranking Apparatchiks.
Communism doesn't work with humans, only with idealised, selfless, well meaning characters.

f351a51d No.3595647

File: 1606615821775.png (221.04 KB, 705x383, Thats_Bullshit_.png)

>>3595635
>Sky news.

Sky News is just the Australian version of Fox News. Same parent company. Same owners.

It was sold off recently to Comcast but it was founded and run by Rupert Murdoch, the pervert who ran Fox until he got busted for trying to force the women to suck his tiny dick.

bed877c7 No.3595648

>>3595603
>reclassified as livestock, stripped of their identity and rights, and used as beasts of burden
So, what the american worker is right now?

>>3595626
>Area Man Passionate Critic Of What He Imagines Socialism To Be

>>3595635
>sky news
>better
yikes. it's a sad day when I have to agree with threeb's take >>3595647

f351a51d No.3595649

>>3595636

Your understanding of politics is childish. Government isn't a light-switch. It's not only full capitalism or full communism.

We can have 70% capitalism and 30% socialism and America will be just fine.

There is no reason we can't have universal healthcare like every other civilized nation or pay social workers to deal with troubled teens instead of sending cops to shoot them.

It's not one or the other we can use the right tool for the job.

bed877c7 No.3595652

In my Socialist Utopia there will be Unlimited Boneless Chicken Wings and NO 3B!

f351a51d No.3595663

File: 1606621427628.png (401.88 KB, 598x479, Donald J Trump on Twitter.png)

You know things are going great for Trump when he brings on Diamond and Silk to explain how the election was stolen.

a35ed6f2 No.3595670

File: 1606623224539.jpg (220.68 KB, 850x1314, 8d927475e.jpg)

>>3595663

Coal and Burlap were fired by Faux "news" after they "reported" on quack "cures" for Covid, talking them up as if they were real.

Nowadays they are at one of the Networks Trump tells his groupies and cultists to go to, OAN and NewsMax.
Both are notorious for running with crazy conspiracies, and kooks for hosts and guests.

It's no wonder they are STILL pushing the fairy tale of "voter fraud."

ecb9ab1c No.3595682

File: 1606628472981.jpg (506.32 KB, 885x660, santa-gundam-w-reindeer-00….jpg)

>>3595670
Where else are you going to get your maximum amount of news? The Christmas Care Package Network? Oh wait…that must be all you ever had.

a35ed6f2 No.3595685

>>3595682


Mostly ABC news at 5:30 pm, MSNBC for breaking news (such as a big disaster,) and two ABC affiliates' web pages.
One in Green Bay, the other in Milwaukee.

I don't need the 24/7 bullshit of Fox news, or the outright nutcases at OAN and Newsmax.

f48642fc No.3595702

>>3595649
>We can have 70% capitalism and 30% socialism and America will be just fine.


Indeed, but I was responding to someone who wants a "Marxist revolution" not Social Democray.

bed877c7 No.3595706

>>3595702
>Indeed, but I was responding to an obvious troll
And unwittingly admitting you should be put down as a lame horse.

f351a51d No.3595712

File: 1606654102282.png (557.17 KB, 710x805, Please_Dont_Feed_The_Troll….png)

You really need to stop replying to crazy anons.



[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ furi ] [ Chat ]