[ furi ] [ Chat ]

/furi/ - Yaff

You messed with me~

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1596828088353.webm (652.24 KB, 1280x720, knife-wielding-antifa-ter….webm)

873a3f2a No.3584222[Last 50 Posts]

ANTIFA ARE COMING TO DESTROY AND ABOLISH PRIVATE PROPERTY

1acde6a8 No.3584230

sure you are

4f111138 No.3584255

>>3584222
furibros….. we got to cocky.

d65f3920 No.3584314

File: 1596927674179.jpg (84.69 KB, 800x600, db3feacf6444ab9687daccbd9e….jpg)

>>3584222

why does the police dude have a nintendo ds taped to his helmet?

873a3f2a No.3584335

ANTIFA NOW GOING DOOR 2 DOOR PERFORMING SUMMARY EXECUTIONS OF WHITE PEOPLE

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1292001516170162176

will you be next?

f35b8035 No.3584338

>>3584335
WHY DIDN'T HIS WHITE PRIVILEGE PROTECT HIM?

Well that was horrifying. In their defense, it did look like he was reaching for a gun tucked into the back of his pants. That was an inconvenient moment for his ass to itch.

f35b8035 No.3584339

>>3584338
Never mind, he did pull a gun.

4038131f No.3584342

File: 1596949461917.jpg (58.76 KB, 640x681, 487.jpg)

>>3584338
Yeah, those violent thugs banged on his door at 3am then stood to the side so he couldn't see who was in the hallway. When he came out armed, they shot him dead.

Not a single one of those violent thugs are going to face any consequences.

The important lesson we should all take away from this is: shoot any member of this violent street gang the moment you see them. The only safe thug is a dead thug.

873a3f2a No.3584343

>>3584342
>Not a single one of those violent thugs are going to face any consequences.
LOL, if that!!

they get a SOROS funded pension for being such good communists, executing "american capitalists", making them cry and beg for their lives

https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/investigations/after-murder-acquittal-mesa-ex-cop-philip-brailsford-made-a-pension-deal

ffd6ee99 No.3584346

>>3584343

George Soros is an American citizen, with at net worth of 8.3 billion…doesn't that make him an American Capitalist too?

64e44ffa No.3584348


873a3f2a No.3584349

>>3584348
>unironically posting a tweet from iamalwayswrong
>a known chicom

Y U H8 AMERICA?

9881e403 No.3584368

>>3584346

Osama Bin Laden was a billionaire.

Look how that panned out.

1bec2575 No.3584374

File: 1596995537988.png (20.16 KB, 598x212, nra.png)


a0dbf3af No.3584381

ANTIFA are little losers and cowards.

90a41822 No.3584385


3204ff8b No.3584483

File: 1597123540414.jpg (36.05 KB, 572x475, 1597122102022_png-1541426.JPG)

Here are three Antifa that got arrested in Ft Collins when they decided to head to the burbs.

Skinhead dude was the guy in the ditch getting choked and the shit beat out of him by the boomers and dads.

4038131f No.3584485

File: 1597129651340.png (23.23 KB, 915x207, Always_Florida.png)

>>3584385

The best part of this article is the related news snippets they toss in, because of course this isn't the most insane thing that happened that day. Not when Florida exists.

4038131f No.3584486

File: 1597130077740.png (15.59 KB, 746x203, Screenshot_2020-08-11 3 ar….png)

>>3584483
Once again, Andy Ngo reports the news without, you know, reading it or having any idea what he is talking about.

https://www.greeleytribune.com/2020/08/09/3-arrested-1-cited-after-fights-at-fort-collins-back-the-blue-rally/

3204ff8b No.3584488

File: 1597131659900.jpg (197.84 KB, 991x1046, antifaColorado.jpg)

>>3584486
Whatever. It was amazing watching the skinhead get his ass kicked and crying and screaming like a little bitch.

4038131f No.3584493

>>3584488
I enjoyed the old man with the cane who kept inching closer and closer looking for an opening. Clearly wanted to be part of the fight but couldn't get to the people being beaten at the center of the mob so he just started swinging wildly at the knot of humans hoping he would hit the right person eventually.

Old people are precious… and crazy.

2798755d No.3584529

>>3584493
Holding onto relevance, can't say I blame them

18a8db24 No.3584533

File: 1597168128021.png (1.61 MB, 1064x809, Screenshot_2020-08-11 Famí….png)

>>3584222
So are the Famalia de Synthol, so LOL, watch out! o.o ;D

f01a7f34 No.3584539

File: 1597176265564.png (1.95 MB, 1668x944, antifathreatenscarsinindia….png)


3215ec8a No.3584540

File: 1597176515972.jpg (72.24 KB, 770x586, peacefulness intensifies.jpg)

>>3584539
[peacefulness intensifies]

3215ec8a No.3584542

File: 1597176854683.png (444.88 KB, 661x691, peaceful arson.png)

>>3584539
People need to learn the fucking difference between a protest and a riot. If you're blocking traffic, impeding the right of free movement of other people, that's a crime and that's a riot. More-so if you're waving guns around in traffic or starting fires.

Protests are speech. You stand around with signs, you shout things, you stand around visibly, but you don't impede the rights of anyone else.

Learn the fucking difference.

3204ff8b No.3584543

File: 1597179382123.jpg (120.22 KB, 794x722, 1597178243818.jpg)

>>3584542
First amendment clearly states "Peaceably protest". Sadly, there's lots of words until you get to that part, so most leftists can't be bothered to read beyond the first few multi syllabic words.

4a31660f No.3584587

Antifa is a movement seeded by the rich to keep the current generations from turning on various private/public institutions and wall street and make americans fight each other instead, while the economy goes down the shitter and they make billions off our backs.

Please don't be a tool

d5bc5b7b No.3584592

>>3584543
>First amendment clearly states "Peaceably protest".
Might want to get your eyes checked.

008a171e No.3584596

File: 1597240181988.jpg (207.26 KB, 1920x1152, 5315.jpg)

So now we agree revolutionary violence is the answer. Imagine if, instead of lobbing bricks at mom & pop stores, you hunted down wall street execs and threatened their families. Oh, not in the rules? Afraid of the big bad FBI? Too much terrorism for you? That's right, you can't run home to mom after that.

4038131f No.3584598

>>3584539
Notice how he doesn't post the link to the video, just a picture of a protestor holding a gun?

That's because he doesn't want you to know this guy was driving towards a crowd of protestors, got stopped, backed up, and tried it again then got stopped.

The guns stopped him from driving into a crowd of people - twice.

https://youtu.be/Sqt2i8CRnwo

4038131f No.3584599

File: 1597254714999.jpg (92.13 KB, 349x412, i-want-you-to-stfu-karen.jpg)

>>3584542

>If you're blocking traffic, impeding the right of free movement of other people, that's a crime and that's a riot.


Actually, it's not. You just want to believe it is because you're white and you don't want other people to have the right to inconvenience you just because they are being murdered.

4038131f No.3584600

>>3584596

I agree. Protestors should be targeting the 1%. The problem is the rich look just like every one else an the rich can afford to hide in personal fortresses where protestors can't find them. Attacking a bank or even some place like CNN/Fox News won't really hurt the rich. They would just rebuild.

You can't chop off a head you can't find.

a96a8aba No.3584601

>>3584598
He was driving on a road, the things literally made to be driven on by vehicles. You're either a woman with no agency or a scheming kike that knows exactly what's wrong with what you're defending, either way you should kill yourself.

a96a8aba No.3584602

>>3584599
Says the white bitch. I'm a black man from Argentina living in Alabama, I've literally never had a problem with the police because I don't act like a retarded nigger. American black culture is a fucking cancer on society and the fact that dumb bitches like you rush to defend it is exactly why it will never get better. There will never be any improvement without acknowledging the problem that exists.

7c6b182c No.3584605

>>3584600
>Protestors
there's your problem

ece9c42c No.3584607

>>3584602
Fuck off you low IQ worthless nigger

4038131f No.3584611

File: 1597264340661.jpg (276.02 KB, 1280x720, barren_field_of_Fucks_to_G….jpg)

>>3584601
>He was driving on a road, the things literally made to be driven on by vehicles.

Yes, the thing on which pedestrians always legally have the right-of-way so if a group of people want to stand in the road and have a circle jerk there is nothing you can do about it but turn your car around and take an alternate rout.

Get over yourself, Karen.

4038131f No.3584612

File: 1597264667965.jpg (49.12 KB, 747x556, Focusing_On_the_Wrong_Thin….jpg)

>>3584605

I know, right? Isn't it funny how all these white, entitled, cunts get so angry at people protesting the cops murdering American citizens but are totally silent about the fact that cops are murdering American citizens?

It's almost like they aren't Americans. It's almost like they are WhiteISIS.
The enemy of America.

1acde6a8 No.3584614

>>3584612
What are you even talking about? Your deflection is noted.

3204ff8b No.3584622

File: 1597272259956.jpg (108.96 KB, 843x856, 15972344114492668814434784….JPG)

>>3584612
I seem to remember it was about police violence in the black community…

…then all these privileged, uppity white people started to take over the protests. Suddenly the entitled white people started saying "No, this is about some nebulous fascism, sit down darkie, we know what's best for you".

I watched fifty days of trust fund white kids smashing shit in Portland and Seattle, screaming about communism or Trump or something, completely ignoring the main reason for these protests.

f01a7f34 No.3584629

File: 1597280319404.jpg (32.37 KB, 806x237, stupidisasstupiddoes.JPG)

>>3584611

>pedestrians always legally have the right-of-way


>Do pedestrians always have the right of way?

>No. Just like any other user of the road, pedestrians have both rights and duties.
>Rights and duties.

Don't listen to 3B. He is a narcissistic faggot and is trying to get someone killed. Jaywalking is a crime and so is reckless endangerment.

Fuck off 3B. This crosses the line even for your anticipated level of stupidity.

4038131f No.3584638

Radical, violent, extremist group in Florida saying that the debate on masks is over and forcing all employees to follow mask policy or be fired. FASCISM!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/12/masks-florida-ban-billy-woods/

4038131f No.3584639

>>3584629

Notice he dosen't give a link to where he got this image? It's no coincidence. Like all his "Race data" he gets all his information from right-wing propaganda sites.

The words he posted here for example is a clip taken not from federal law but a North Carolina state law. The right loves to tout this law from the heart of biogot-land as proof that white people should be able to run down any nigger they want but it's just not true.

If you hit a pedestrian with your car it's either vehicular murder or if your lawyer can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was an accident, vehicular manslaughter. Either one is a crime that will get you put in prison for life.

It doesn't matter what racist laws you make up for yourselves in the south, you live in America and in America, you can't murder other Americans.

Murdering Americans because they are slightly inconveniencing you is bad.

I know not being a traitor to our nation seems to be the norm for you, in-bred, rednecks but try and get both your brain cells firing on this one, okay? It's kinda important.

44fd9df7 No.3584640

File: 1597286097557.jpg (76.25 KB, 625x416, bcf48b1081dc6857855971e37d….jpg)

>>3584638
>Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods prohibited his deputies from wearing masks at work. His order, which also applies to visitors to the sheriff’s office, carves out an exception for officers in some locations, including hospitals, and when dealing with people who are high-risk or suspected of having the novel coronavirus.
>He issued the order as Marion County and its largest city, Ocala, are mired in a politically charged debate over a mandatory mask rule. The Ocala City Council passed an emergency mask order last week, but Mayor Kent Guinn (R) vetoed it, citing in part a refusal by Ocala Police Chief Greg Graham to enforce the rule.
>"“My chief and I have talked about it. We will never write a fine. We’re just not going to do it,” Guinn told the Sky 97.3 FM on Monday."

I've never heard a cop say something like that, impressive!

44fd9df7 No.3584641

>“We can debate and argue all day of why and why not. The fact is, the amount of professionals that give the reason why we should, I can find the exact same amount of professionals that say why we shouldn’t,” Woods wrote in the email, which was first reported by the Ocala Star-Banner.

4038131f No.3584642

>>3584640

Yes, a Florida police department refusing to enforce the law so that they can spread the plague is impressive and distinctly Florida.

44fd9df7 No.3584643

>>3584642
I'd rather be in Florida than the socialist shithole I live in :(

4038131f No.3584645

File: 1597287152478.jpg (232.48 KB, 868x224, Screenshot_2020-08-12 Micr….jpg)

Oh, and >>3584629 just so you know, another part of that NC law that your right-wing propaganda rag quoted includes that vehicles must stop for all pedestrians in cross walks. The main crowd those guys were defending, was a protest march crossing at a cross walk, so even using your own racist, barbarian, red-neck, human-scum, state laws, the driver was still in the wrong.

https://transportation.ncsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/wt-ped-laws.pdf

4038131f No.3584646

>>3584643

Which shit-hole is that?

44fd9df7 No.3584647

>>3584646
A place with no sun most of the year

a96a8aba No.3584652


>>3584640
Florida is based AF, I refused to wear a mask the whole time I was contagious strictly to kill boomers, niggers, and landwhales . It makes me proud to see a Sheriff that agrees with me.

a96a8aba No.3584655

>>3584639
I've been marching with Antifa to abolish the police almost every weekend for a couple months now. Can't wait until the police are gone so I can finally start killing everybody that slightly inconveniences me without having to worry about going to prison.

7c6b182c No.3584674

>>3584652
Too bad masks do almost nothing right?

64e44ffa No.3584682

>>3584652
Why do you use n word bro. I'm not saying you can't, you can say what ever words you like, but That makes you ignorant and hateful as fuck.

f01a7f34 No.3584796

File: 1597370825304.png (322.39 KB, 1000x1430, N-copy.png)


3204ff8b No.3584801

File: 1597374933132.jpg (17.68 KB, 400x325, image000000_jpg-1543646.JPG)

>>3584682
Because there's a difference between black people, and niggers.

Allow Chris Rock to explain it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

a4616b0f No.3584802

File: 1597376123578.jpg (117.96 KB, 850x1202, e0d.jpg)

>>3584801

Paralysis Demon is waiting for you anon.
Not now im calling my monster wiafu SCP 1471 for a sleep over we're having a threesome!

4038131f No.3584805

Looks like Trump is so desperate he had a lawyer for his campaign post an op-ed saying that Kamala Harris isn't qualified to be VP because her parents were legal immigrants. I guess he thinks you have to be at least a third-generation American before you count?

That's right boys and girls, BIRTHERISM IS BACK!!
You're in hell and you're never going to escape it.

ece9c42c No.3584807

>>3584805
Sources

3204ff8b No.3584820

File: 1597420772107.jpg (341.62 KB, 1031x729, 1597381904405.jpg)

>>3584805
Never heard Trump saying anything like that. She did lace her first speech with a lot of lies, like how Trump control's Europe's economy and Trump used mind control or something to make Democrat governors shut down their economies.

ece9c42c No.3584823

>>3584805
Also, isnt Trump from an immigrant family?

4f339964 No.3584825

The same people who said Trump would destroy America are currently burning America to the ground.

4658bc58 No.3584831

>>3584825
THEY'RE ONLY DOING THAT TO PROTECT US FROM NAZIS YOU FUCKING BIGOT!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE NAZIS WILL DO WHEN THEY COME INTO POWER!?! THEY WILL FUND THE POLICE AND MISGENDER TRANSWOMEN AND REFUSE TO READ WHITE FRAGILITY! THOSE WHO DON'T LEARN FROM SOCIAL JUSTICE ARE DOOMED TO A LIFE OF FASCISM!

4038131f No.3584832

File: 1597433727165.png (514.83 KB, 751x856, Screenshot_2020-08-14 Trum….png)

>>3584820
>Never heard Trump saying anything like that.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/08/13/us/biden-vs-trump

df190c11 No.3584842

>>3584820
This doesn't mean anything to true believer Trump supporters. Obama showed his birth certificate and they still were like "where's the REAL birth certificate"? And it fucking never went away. Expect this to keep popping up over and over and over and over for as long as Harris is a VP candidate or VP.

3215ec8a No.3584849

>>3584832
>racist
Ah, the proud and noble race of "immigrant". Fuck off, retard.

3204ff8b No.3584853

>>3584842
Well the fact that he grew up completely outside the country, going to schools in Indonesia, claiming foreign status as Barry Sotero for college gibs (remember him not releasing his transcripts?) and we're to believe his cracker mom just happened to plunk down in Hawaii, shit him out behind a palm tree, then run off to Africa and the far east is a bit hard to believe.

81d7adfd No.3584857

>>3584853
>obummer is a mooselimb
does racism impress anyone these days?

ece9c42c No.3584858

>>3584857
9/10 riots say yes.

1a381667 No.3584862

>>3584858
>9/10 riots
?__?
https://www.hrw.org/news/2010/09/10/uganda-investigate-2009-kampala-riot-killings

now I'm really on the fence about voting for kampala harris

3204ff8b No.3584875

>>3584857
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2007/dec/20/chain-email/obama-attended-an-indonesian-public-school/

>It's true that Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim. Obama's stepfather was from Indonesia, raised a Muslim.


He ate a dog too, according to his "auto" biography.

93ccd7b2 No.3584877

File: 1597479671386.jpg (81.76 KB, 755x720, 109465337_1022324530427074….jpg)


bd2496ab No.3584880

>>3584599

they are being murdered? objective reality says otherwise, looks like these idiots are trying to find a reason TO murder someone.

c211d44e No.3584897

File: 1597504676266.jpg (111.34 KB, 491x835, retardcaptcha.jpg)

3Bs captcha

4038131f No.3584909

File: 1597516520010.png (370.97 KB, 695x784, Screenshot_2020-08-15 BLM ….png)

>>3584897
I see Sophistry still pretending the rest of the video doesn't exist.

That guy in the truck tried to drive into a long line of people crossing the street, twice and was stopped, twice by people with guns.

Isn't this what the 2nd amendment is for? Why aren't you celebrating these "Good guys with a gun" being heroes?

Is it because they were protecting black people? Is it because you're a racist bootlicker? I think it is.

353f1f8a No.3584910

File: 1597518101666.png (319.36 KB, 676x331, Untitled.png)

>>3584909
>Indistinct group is a crosswalk.
>Nothing shown. Making up lies.
>J-just trust my g-guis…
>Soyboi with weapon no where near 3Bs arrows.

Let me get this straight, homeowners defending their home after criminals illegally trespassed were illegally invaded by the police and had their guns removed, but these "people" can stand in the middle of the street and point guns at tax paying citizens and thats just fine.

That truck driver was showing charity by not running that speedbump over and there was nothing the soyboi could do about it with or without that gun. The truck driver would clearly be acting in self-defense.

t. AK-47 guy.

4038131f No.3584911

File: 1597518194215.jpg (279.86 KB, 1314x811, Screenshot_2020-08-15 Ford….jpg)

In other news, armed confederate militia, white supremacy groups, and neo-nazi showed up at the Stone Mountain Confederate Monument in Georgia.

https://www.ajc.com/news/happening-today-militias-scheduled-to-gather-at-stone-mountain/6ZRQ4SYEIFGYNGAAW3P5SRIKQQ/

Antifa responded by mobilizing locals with a call on twitter.
One of them brought a shotgun.


Watch the white-panic set in as the 12 heavily armed militia guys surround the one guy in black and demand the cops take away his gun while holding their own guns at the ready.

I guess the 2nd Amendment only applies to white-supremacy groups, right Sophistry?

Here is a live stream of the events from the perspective of the white-nationalists.
It's hilarious. Look at them freak out over one skinny white-kid with a gun.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YqxoRWzYmjJv?t=23m56s

4038131f No.3584913

File: 1597518677901.png (385.49 KB, 779x371, Yikes.png)

>>3584910
>>Indistinct group is a crosswalk.

It's on video. I linked the video.
Watch it again if you need to: https://youtu.be/Sqt2i8CRnwo

Why are you still trying to convince yourself what your own eyes see isn't real?
You are acting seriously, mentally deranged. Believe your own eyes.
This conspiracy world you live in where everyone is out to get you isn't real.
Take your meds.

4038131f No.3584914

File: 1597519419454.jpg (76.51 KB, 853x480, cracker_Life.jpg)

>>3584910
>homeowners defending their home after criminals illegally trespassed were illegally invaded by the police and had their guns removed..

No one knows what you are talking about. Remember, normal people, sane people, don't spend all day reading Qanon and breitbart.

4038131f No.3584915

File: 1597519721637-0.jpg (45.41 KB, 720x480, The_12_.jpg)

File: 1597519721637-1.png (679.19 KB, 720x480, Melted_Wax_Russle_Crow.png)

File: 1597519721637-2.jpg (31.4 KB, 382x480, QVUBM4C57JBRXAOS4HWAK2SGU4.jpg)

File: 1597519721637-3.jpg (70.18 KB, 853x480, JU4NORPFLZH2JNYHSSTD6YCM6U.jpg)

File: 1597519721637-4.jpg (55.84 KB, 645x480, 3ZTJVA3QZFFI3GWQIIQ7EP2F44.JPG)

>>3584911
My favorite part of this live stream is after the white-nationalists are walking home and they are like, "We have 300 members and only 12 of us showed up!" Even their own kind know they are fighting a losing battle.

The "Master Race" of crazy old white-men walking home in shame and defeat is fucking delicious.

4038131f No.3584917

File: 1597520292437.jpg (1.63 MB, 3648x2432, DNR.JPG)

>>3584915

Department of Natural Resources, who normally watch over conservation habitats were called in to help protect the national park.

Driving around the parking lots on the cops ATV's was probably the most fun they had all year.

97d9cfe7 No.3584920

File: 1597522351205.jpg (21.11 KB, 240x320, 1596746778033.jpg)

>>3584910
Are you saying this person is a spontaneous interloper from an alternate dimension such as the high frequency dimension known to harbor elvish and shadow entities, somehow traveled between planes to assume the inconspicuous form of a biker and intimidate this casual truck driver into becoming moderately rustled, in a contested event to assert control over the non-suspecting inhabitants of this low level reality? Perhaps even simultaneously cucking him and blacking his wife??

2ab1d790 No.3584927

>>3584920

No we are saying we like to watch America implode into itself and Americans murdering other Americans for no reasons at all , expect maybe for the color of their skin or over what they ate for breakfast.

BOGALOO ON

df753161 No.3584930

>>3584914
What do normal people, sane people, spend doing all day?

58b85f90 No.3584932

>>3584927
I truly regret that is what you enjoy in life. And yet I enjoy when anti-Americans also get doxxed.

fb5c1a66 No.3584979

Hi, 3B.

You're just begging for me to post about 100 pics and videos of Antifa from just the last few days trying to invade white conservative neighborhoods and getting the snot beat out of them, kicked, punched, dragged down the streets bloody, and crying for mommy, aren't you? You won't see it on MSM tho.

:-)

fe73cfdc No.3584981

>>3584913

Still can't find those crosswalk lines? Thats ok….no one else can either. Guess you will never finish that captcha.

This is a good case study of how leftists operate. They make things up, imagine things exist when they don't, and deflect when crap is called out. Never believe anything they say. Always call them out.

fe73cfdc No.3584984

File: 1597548857603.jpg (32.47 KB, 489x322, Capture2.JPG)

>>3584979

Not just white neighborhoods - blacks are tired of blm also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfQhq4ijgz0

The soyboi from >>3584909 Indiana protests is Jonathan Howe. He is a mixing engineer at CityDump records. Police are now investigating him for charges.

3b4cfb8a No.3584990

File: 1597550044035.jpg (52.5 KB, 500x375, 1597233236900.jpg)

A (NoApoligies) Speed Run of the Black "Resistance Movement"

Blacks were introduced as SLAVES in America before America itself was free and still a colonial country, later it was during the revolutionary war that blacks fought alongside Americans to reach independence or freedom. The freedom did not come for blacks until the south and north states of america divided themselves into slave ownership when lincoln abolished slavery. Despite having rough-ideas of what their non-slavery was he was Shot and killed by a whiteman over this.

Now then the slaves were free but the freedom was not truly free while many political positions were making choices over what a black can and cannot be allowed to do, shortly during this period we would find ourselves in the industrial age and blacks would be called on again to fight in world wars alongside white people etc. The blacks were used as frontline men just fyi.

60s Woodstock would occur and blacks would slowly integrate with whites in school systems and public areas desegragation was being abolished so whites and blacks would live together, the era of cultural enrichment for blacks did not hit off until the 70s when black heroes would begin to showcase their talents among working and entertainment boards. Riots began to take speed here with Black Panthers and their pushback groups.

The 80s blacks were still heavily involved in fending for their culture admist hate groups like the White Evangerlists or what have you, the KKK. The 90s blacks were very well capable of acquiring a means of their gang culture much likely due to the antagonist efforts by whites and other non black groups. This is why in 2000 blacks hit off into popular culture.

3b4cfb8a No.3584992

File: 1597550255647.jpg (8.58 KB, 225x225, 1589250814941.jpg)


In 2010 we had a black president making the signature of an era that race is not the issue or driving quality between political positions in government. So now in 2020 the Modernize nu-generational blacks have started rioting seeing themselves as an unstoppable force that demands their conditions be met to try to take over the country. As cliche as this is the same can be seen as a racist stereotype so simply trace the racist cliches to the past to discover the facts over the present situation.

Whites have been colonial. Blacks have been tribal. Mexicans have been savages as well. Native Indians are nomadic and often times take a non involved stance. Foreign Indians are often worse having no sense. Asians seem only to congregate in mass. And Jews depreciate themselves morally at others expense, and each like to stay clear of other groups.

Now with the social integration a gentrified black state community exists to riot against the country and the secured estates and businesses of that country. Consisting of all groups not just blacks and owed to no true race. Comprised and driven by the same racist influences often used to their advantages more or less monitored by all other Cultural groups due to the nature of their business relations. However the drop off starts here, and the fast begin to riot.

When a rioter has been subdued, their reasoning is to deflect to an authoritian presence such as the Law-Officials or Governing Practices but infact the traits of their class and race are their own. Often times referencing the 'system' or the 'man', their excuse is to vette personal responsibility and shoulder it to the global opinion over their own race or heridity, yielding to somehow them being criticized or oppressed for crimes they individually commit despite knowing the legal consequences they bear. They convey a hive mentality and generally like any law breaker would avoid being arrested for their deviancy.They say black lives matter or "my brotherhood" but that shit don't matter when they kill each other and cost other people their own security, whether its Antifa or the KKK. Sorry.

4038131f No.3585014

File: 1597568991605-0.png (434.12 KB, 944x477, Screenshot_2020-08-16 BLM ….png)

File: 1597568991605-1.png (1.07 MB, 1265x657, Meridian_St_Google_Maps.png)

File: 1597568991605-2.png (1.06 MB, 1267x657, Believe_your_Eyes.png)

>>3584981
>Still can't find those crosswalk lines?

The great thing about modern technology is that it's really, really, easy to google street signs and find out exactly where things happened.

Where the guy was held up at gunpoint:
https://www.google.com/maps/@39.7831276,-86.1574738,3a,75y,186.94h,98.49t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swobHbgrbtZEmZu3ohasAMw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

The cross walk on the other side of the underpass that the crowd was crossing in the video.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.782525,-86.1574669,3a,75y,187.19h,93.31t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1tAgF751afMPdHo7qeDR0Q!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Again, I have to ask, do you ever get tired of being wrong? I never get tired of proving you wrong.

024ad130 No.3585019

>>3585014
Do you think we're fucking idiots?
The picture you drew in >>3584909 points to people standing around under the bridge WHERE THERE IS NO CROSSWALK.

You just proved yourself wrong.

4038131f No.3585021

File: 1597579293714.jpg (19.01 KB, 351x240, Weakling_To_your_Core.jpg)

>>3585019
You think people are climbing over the metal fence under the bridge? Maybe through the shrubs because they just fucking hate sidewalks so much?

I knew you were DESPERATE to find some reason to hate these protestors who actually stood up to protect human lives like you fantasize about doing but don't have the balls to actually do, but I didn't think you were that desperate.

Face it, these pansy-ass, socialist, BLM protestors in mom-jeans are DOING what you only dream about because you're a fucking coward and they are out there changing the world.

ece9c42c No.3585025

There isnt a single case of the protesters doing anything against the law. Try to prove me wrong, you cant

ee9d709d No.3585026

File: 1597585824658.jpg (27.66 KB, 500x488, external-content.duckduckg….jpg)

>>3585021

Well, 3B, >>3585019 is correct. The crosswalk you chose is nowhere near where you originally placed it. In addition, that intersection is even FURTHER from soyboi where you were originally trying to justify brandishing the weapon.

Fail status: hard

In case you cant remember the progression….
>>3584598 - criminal truck trying to drive into protesters in the street - heroic soyboi stops him.
>>3584611 - Now protesters can do anything they want in the street, trucks can fuck off
>>3584645 - truck driving into protesters, now in crosswalk
>>3585014 - randomly picked a crosswalk down the street no where near protesters or soyboi but t-trust me g-guise


Notice the constant retreat under scrutiny. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, call out a leftist.

4038131f No.3585029

File: 1597590938620.png (833.26 KB, 1267x447, So_Very_Stupid.png)

Agreeing with another stupid person who doesn't understand how visual perspectives work doesn't make you right.

You think they are walking under the bridge because the shadow of the bridge falls on them but it was late in the afternoon so the shadow of the bridge stretched out over the road on the other side.

That's how shadows work.

024ad130 No.3585030

>>3585029
> who doesn't understand how visual perspectives work

Oh, it's this shit again. You wanna draw some vanishing lines?

>>3585029
Throw some more smoke over your failure, won't you. There are clearly people standing around under the bridge trying to block traffic.

ece9c42c No.3585038

100% of black people die on average, we will not end the riots until it is 0%

4038131f No.3585040

>>3585030
>There are clearly people standing around under the bridge trying to block traffic.

Yes, and there are also people walking in the crosswalk and the street because it was a march and the people in the street are security. You fucking retard. You are so determined to make this a conspiracy you will deny your common sense and your own eyes. Yes, there was security and there was a march, and there was a guy with a gun pointing at the ground in front of the truck which tried to drive into them, twice.

No matter how much you try and nitpick and deflect the fact of the matter is, he deserved to have that gun pointed at him and you are a racist, boot-licker for spending so much time defending the actions of this would be murderer.

People like you are why we need guns in America. You are fucking insane.

When Biden wins and you know he will, he's going to try and take away guns from everyone because of people like you and when the shooting starts, I look forward to hearing how your own red-neck friends shot you for being too liberal.

024ad130 No.3585042

File: 1597605476207.png (161.12 KB, 500x690, npau-socialism-democratic-….png)

>>3585040
Yes, and there's clearly you backpedaling like you were on a reverse Tour de France.

This isn't even about me you twat, it's about you lying your face off.

ece9c42c No.3585043

>>3585040
Its. Border line genius, just have a bunch of people March back and forth on a crosswalk. You aren't doing any thing wrong and you can delay traffic indefinately

4038131f No.3585045

>>3585043
You can delay traffic indefinably period, you don't even need a cross walk. America was built on protest. It's the most American thing you can do.

Defending people murder protesters is the most un-American thing you can do, but we shouldn't be surprised. He is from the south.

024ad130 No.3585046

>>3585043
If only that were what they did.

In reality the people were loitering all over the place, crosswalk or not, and some started pointing guns at drivers for trying to drive down the street.

Protest marchers who haven't declared their intent and route to the police are guilty of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaywalking#United_States
>a pedestrian not at a crosswalk must yield the right of way to approaching drivers.

024ad130 No.3585047

>>3585045
https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2016/09/is-it-legal-for-protesters-to-block-traffic.html

>Is It Legal for Protesters to Block Traffic?


>Although organized protests or marches can obtain permits to close streets, frequently protesters move from the permitted areas to other areas. When protesters block highways or streets that they are not permitted to be on, they are breaking the law and do risk arrest.


> just because people are protesting, doesn’t mean they are given free rein to break already existing laws. Simply walking on the highway, or any roadway outside a crosswalk, is considered jaywalking, which is a crime. Furthermore, most jurisdictions also have laws regarding blocking or obstructing traffic.

4038131f No.3585048

File: 1597606620237.png (308.73 KB, 776x362, Reason_Medicine_To_The_Dea….png)

>>3585042
>This isn't even about me…

Yes, it is because you would rather spend all day every day trying to find ANY justification for the murder of black people, no matter how tiny, or nitpicking, than admit that the guy driving the truck was an asshole. You are going to defend the racist no matter what it costs you. You don't care how much you shame yourself or how ridiculous you sound.

At this point you have gone from "Random BLM thugs pointing guns at people for no reason!"

to

"BLM thugs were pointing guns at people just for driving down the street!"

to

"Those protesters shouldn't have been in the streets or they wouldn't have needed guns to stop people!"

to

"Not all of them were walking exactly between the cross walk lines so murdering them with the truck would have been completely justifiable!"

You try SO FUCKING HARD to be an asshole. People like you are why this board is dead. You fucked it up, every day. You are cancer. You hurt everyone you come in contact with because you have nothing in your life but hate and fear.

People like you should be locked in mental institutions so the rest of us can move on with our lives.

024ad130 No.3585049

>>3585048
>you would rather spend all day every day trying to find ANY justification for the murder of black people


This is about a WHITE antifa member pointing guns ILLEGALLY at drivers trying to get down a street.

Throw more smokebombs, would you?

024ad130 No.3585050

>>3585048
>"Not all of them were walking exactly between the cross walk lines so murdering them with the truck would have been completely justifiable!"

At what point have you even PROVEN that they were trying to run people over? That's the question we've all been waiting for you to answer.

4038131f No.3585052

File: 1597607126369.png (33.75 KB, 420x294, 1336374266766_4296716.png)

>>3585049
>But the guy with the gun was white!!!

See, there you go again, trying to change the subject.

You can't stop. You can't just admit the guy in the truck was wrong to drive towards the protestors. You will do everything in your power to justify him running over those BLM activists because you are racist TO YOUR CORE.

If everyone was magically turned white tomorrow you would find a new reason to hate. You would find a new way for someone to not be white enough because hate is all you are.

Without your hate, you have nothing.
You are nothing without your hate.

024ad130 No.3585053

>>3585052
>See, there you go again, trying to change the subject.

Nope. If anyone was going to get run over, it would have been the WHITE guy standing in front of the vehicle.

Now, are you going to keep lying about murdering black people again?

4038131f No.3585054

>>3585050
>At what point have you even PROVEN that they were trying to run people over?

We saw the video. He got stopped by men with guns and told to turn around then tried to drive around the men with guns to get at the protestors, got stopped again and then decided to turn around.

There had been three vehicular attacks on protestors in that city alone that week. It's the new style with assholes like you. We saw it with out own eyes.

I know you don't believe yours but we aren't blinded by our bigotry like you are.

024ad130 No.3585055

>>3585052
>You can't just admit the guy in the truck was wrong to drive towards the protestors.

I can't admit to a lie. The guy in the truck was in the right to drive down the street, and the guy who put himself in front of the truck was breaking the law.

024ad130 No.3585056

>>3585054
>We saw the video. He got stopped by men with guns and told to turn around then tried to drive around the men with guns to get at the protestors, got stopped again and then decided to turn around.

All you see in that video is a person who is trying to get down the street like the LAW says they can. It is entirely YOUR speculation that they were trying to drive over anyone. You have no case.

4038131f No.3585057

>>3585053
>If anyone was going to get run over, it would have been the WHITE guy standing in front of the vehicle.

More deflection. More changing the subject. Just say it you fucking racist prick! Just admit it!

You wanted him to run over some BLM activists and it pisses you off that white men are protecting them from people like you.

024ad130 No.3585059

>>3585057
>More deflection. More changing the subject.

Nope. YOU keep saying they were trying to murder black people. That's YOUR subject, yet the people they would have run over were WHITE.

Why do you keep lying? It's painfully obvious, yet you persist?

024ad130 No.3585060

File: 1597607981056.jpg (37.17 KB, 850x400, cXcx9.jpg)

>>3585057
There's already at least four lies you're trying to push:

1) That the truck driver was trying to run black people over
2) That the truck driver was trying to run ANY people over
3) That the BLM activist standing in the way were black
4) That the BLM activists were not breaking the law by illegally obstructing traffic

All you're doing is repeating variations of the same lie, expecting people to take it as truth.

024ad130 No.3585061

File: 1597608214744.jpg (11.78 KB, 225x225, 48f32d5e378f5e8ca94ca9c098….jpg)

>>3585057
>Just say it you fucking racist prick! Just admit it!
>>3585054
> we aren't blinded by our bigotry like you are.
>>3585052
> because you are racist TO YOUR CORE.
>>3585048
>You are going to defend the racist
>>3585040
> you are a racist, boot-licker

4038131f No.3585062

File: 1597608422864.png (28.59 KB, 788x402, Icon.png)

>>3585060
>http://www.indianapolisrecorder.com/recorder_headlines/article_b3a0e55c-d82c-11ea-ae9d-eb68331dfec7.html

Again, reality disagrees with you and so do the cops. If this guy had done anything wrong, they wouldn't have let him go.

You saw it with your own eyes, people were saying to get that child out of the way because your asshole, racist compatriot was revving his engine and driving towards people. You can see for yourself this is what happened, but you still deny it, because you're a racist and you MUST defend other racists.

It burns you to the CORE of your being that he wasn't allowed to run over a child to prove white-people rule everyone else.

That is why you are mad.

024ad130 No.3585063

>>3585062
If you're going to run people over, you don't rev your engine at them for a warning so they know to get out of the way.

>and so do the cops. If this guy had done anything wrong, they wouldn't have let him go.


The police are trying not to escalate the situation. They're letting the protestors break the law because enforcing the law would cause even more riots.

024ad130 No.3585064

>>3585062
>he wasn't allowed to run over a child to prove white-people rule everyone else.

Again, >>3585061

Keep repeating those lies.

4038131f No.3585065

>>3585063
>If you're going to run people over, you don't rev your engine at them for a warning…

Still defending the racist. You are such a joke.

024ad130 No.3585066

File: 1597609033917.png (97.48 KB, 450x259, socialism-06.png)

>>3585065
> You are such a joke.

You're making shit up and accusing other people of it. Who's the joker, really?

024ad130 No.3585069

>>3585065
Besides, jaywalking and pointing guns at people is still very much illegal.

Accusing other people and commentators of racism is just trying to distract from this point. The fault and reason to the whole situation lies solely on the people trying to block the street.

When you say "they were trying to run a little girl over", I say the protestors put that little girl there as a human sacrifice for just such occasion.

024ad130 No.3585073

File: 1597610863561.png (75.41 KB, 602x380, main-qimg-6238bd52acba867e….png)

>>3585065
For a real change of subject though, did you just fucking delete your thread where you claimed the Soviet communists weren't socialists, and that socialism is about majority rule?

024ad130 No.3585074

File: 1597610958760.png (296.85 KB, 500x508, asdjasdkjhasdkj.png)

>>3585065
You know, the thread where I pointed out that your ideas about democracy are exactly the ones you claim to oppose?

Because I can't seem to find that thread anymore. It's like you've gone back to your old habit of starting pol threads and then deleting them when they don't go your way.

024ad130 No.3585076

And back to the subject.

I've been watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqt2i8CRnwo

And I can't see when the child was ever in front of the car. A small child appears at the end of the video, hand in hand with a white dude after the driver has already backed off once and attempts to make a second pass through another lane, and all the people RUN IN FRONT OF THE CAR (0:18) to stop them from getting through. People are also jumping in front of the car at the end when he's trying to make a turn to exit the scene.

4038131f No.3585077

>>3585069
>Besides, jaywalking and pointing guns at people is still very much illegal.


Yet he's not arrested, is he? He's doing interviews with the local news instead. It's almost like the right to bear arms isn't exclusively for white supremacists like you.

The constitution applies to all citizens?! Who woulda thunk it?

4038131f No.3585080

File: 1597613520531.png (104.58 KB, 365x254, What_He_Really_Means.png)


024ad130 No.3585082

>>3585077
>Yet he's not arrested, is he?
>>3585063
>The police are trying not to escalate the situation. They're letting the protestors break the law because enforcing the law would cause even more riots.

024ad130 No.3585083

>>3585080
>"mere democracy is unable to remedy social evils. Democratic equality is a chimera, the struggle of the poor against the rich cannot be fought out on the ground of democracy or politics in general. Hence this stage too is only a transition, the last purely political measure that still is to be tried and from which a new element must immediately develop, a principle transcending everything political. This principle is the principle of socialism.”

-Friedrich Engels

The point you don't understand is that the left is using the concept of democracy merely as a smoke screen. Democracy is merely a tool to install a socialist regime, at which point the majority or minority opinion no longer matters.

4038131f No.3585084

File: 1597614214140.png (327.02 KB, 740x555, Merica_Fuck_Yeah.png)

>>3585073
>Did you delete the thread where…

No, and why would I? Once again, you are exposing yourself as the racist you are. You assume that if we went to a fully socialist nation where all laws and policies were dictated by the masses, white-supremacy would be the norm but life proves you wrong every single day.

For every white nationalist that shows up to a protest, 20-50 white supporters of American values show up. You're part of a tiny, crazy, dangerous minority of armed thugs who people only pay attention to because you murder people.

You're not the majority in any way. Your not even the majority among white people. Most white people think you are fucking insane.

We've had three wars over this.
The Civil and both world wars.

Your racism and your bigotry will never, ever, be tolerated. We will strike you down every time you rise up because that's what America is.

024ad130 No.3585087

>>3585084
>No, and why would I?

Because you started it, and now it's nowhere to be found.

>if we went to a fully socialist nation where all laws and policies were dictated by the masses, white-supremacy would be the norm


Your words, not mine. My point was that you think that a socialist democracy will magically result in an equal society, when this is explicitly impossible.

Democracy is the tyranny of the 51%, while republicanism is the true equalizer, because republicanism is based not on the idea of arbitrary democratic rule (legal positivism), but on just and equal law. In a republic, the role of the democratically elected leadership is to find the most equitable law and apply it, not "regulate" the society and make up rules as they go along.

024ad130 No.3585088

>>3585084

And again:
> you are exposing yourself as the racist you are
> You're part of a tiny, crazy, dangerous minority
>Your racism and your bigotry will never, ever, be tolerated.

See >>3585061
Keep beating that strawman - maybe candy will fall out. It's like a pinata really, only instead of swinging a bat you have to shout "Racist!" 18 times, snap your fingers, and spin around counterclockwise, and then everything you say will become true. Promise.

024ad130 No.3585089

>>3585084
>"The fact that a policy would be just, wise, efficient, or prudent is never sufficient reason for thinking that it is actually the law, and the fact that it is unjust, unwise, inefficient or imprudent is never sufficient reason for doubting it. According to positivism, law is a matter of what has been posited (ordered, decided, practiced, tolerated, etc.); as we might say in a more modern idiom, positivism is the view that law is a social construction."
- The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy

I'm not a white nationalist. I'm just here to point out that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, 3B.

024ad130 No.3585090

Let's also recap some of the lies that 3B has told us so far:

1) The protesters were legally marching/occupying a crosswalk. Untrue: the protesters were illegally jaywalking and obstructing traffic under the bridge and all over the street.

2) The driver attempted to kill black people by running them over. Untrue: the protesters on the lane he was driving on, and the person who pointed the gun, were white.

3) The driver attempted to run the protesters over. Untrue: after the driver turned back and attempted a second go down the street through an empty lane, the protesters RAN IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK to stop him again, and he did stop.

4) The driver attempted to run over a child. Untrue: a child appears in the video after the driver had already backed off and changed lanes. An adult white man was leading a black girl onto the street where the incident was happening.

Any comments on that, 3B?

7eadfb1b No.3585099

File: 1597625814390.jpg (26.24 KB, 400x400, UFQnTXtt_400x400.jpg)

>>3585090
1) The protestors were breaking the law by marching.

Not according to the police, the mayor, the city council, pretty much everyone who's job it is to oversee these things.

2) The guy with the gun was white.

Yes, a good, noble white man who was protecting the black people around him because, as I've said, most people aren't like you. We stand up for other human beings no matter what skin color they have. Most people aren't racists.

3) The road was still full of people on the other side of the underpass that the driver could clearly see marching. You keep pretending that those people don't exist so you can act like you have an argument but no, he was going to drive into a crowd of marching protestors and he was stopped only, by a good guy with a gun. #Merica!

According to his report, the "White Man" you are obsessing over drew his weapon AFTER the man in the truck drove towards the girl. I linked his interview before.

Since the video started with him already holding out the gun and the little girl hiding in fear behind the lamp post, it's safe to assume that the recording didn't start until after he tried to hit them.

Because again, most people aren't assholes like you so we don't assume everyone is going to act like a psychopath and record everything 24/7.

We only record things when we have reason to.

Now, are there any other stupid arguments you would like me to smack down or are you going to finally just admit the guy driving the truck was in the wrong?

Why are you defending him so hard? Why is so much of your life invested in saving this white man from his own mistakes if you're not just as racist as he is?

Why is this the hill you are going to die on if not because you think he should be allowed to run over protestors and you just won't admit it because you don't want to admit to yourself you are EXACTLY the pathetic, racist, angry, cunt, I keep saying you are?

Why are you defending him?

024ad130 No.3585113

>>3585099
>Not according to the police

The entire protest is against the police applying the law. Again: >>3585063 Do not pretend that people are being lawful simply because they're not punished for it.

> a good, noble white man who was protecting the black people

You're avoiding the question. You lied that the people who the driver was facing were black, that this man was black. The point of the story for repetition: you lied.

>You keep pretending that those people don't exist


They're irrelevant to the question. Protesters RAN TO THE FRONT OF THE CAR. If he was with the intent of running people over, why did he not run people over? Why did he stop? The answer to the question: he wasn't, you lied.

>According to his report


You take the report for gospel, when the actual video shows otherwise. There little girl was not seen on the road at the beginning of the incident when the camera pans left of the man with the gun. The girl was BROUGHT ONTO THE SCENE after the driver had already backed off. Moral of the story: you keep lying.

>Why are you defending him so hard?


Why are you lying so hard? That's why. No other reason than to stop you from pretending. This is not about me, not about the man in the video, or the truck driver. This is about you. Why do you keep lying?

024ad130 No.3585115

>>3585099
>Why is this the hill you are going to die on if not because you think he should be allowed to run over protestors

I'm doing this to pass time. You're the one accusing people of conspiracy and murder and rationalizing and lying about them to put them in your little narrative of evil white nationalists. You're constructing a cartoon reality out of news clippings and pretending to be a socialist hero.

I'm calling you out while you try to agitate people into more rioting and more violence, preaching politics - on a backwater porn board where literally nobody else reads you. That's your only saving grace, because if you were doing this on the streets you would be complicit of actual violence and murder. Ever thought about that?

024ad130 No.3585117

File: 1597645661285.png (589.38 KB, 874x542, nolittlegirls.png)

>>3585099
>Since the video started with him already holding out the gun and the little girl hiding in fear behind the lamp post

There is no little girl behind the lamp post at the start of the video.

024ad130 No.3585118

Also notice how the leftmost lane was almost empty of people. Later on in the video we can see how most of the protesters are congregating under the bridge on the other street to the right of the driver, and on this street there were mainly the white BLM protestors with the guns, a couple others using their bikes to span the road, stopping people from driving down the street.

Riddle me this: the majority of the protesters were on the other street to the right. If this driver was trying to run over protesters, why did he deliberately aim for the place where there were the least of them?

024ad130 No.3585120

>>3585077
>It's almost like the right to bear arms isn't exclusively for white supremacists

https://www.usacarry.com/what-does-brandishing-mean/
> your firearm doesn’t give you the authority to take the law into your own hands. It affords you the right and privilege of defending your life from lethal attack. Anything short of that will be construed as threatening someone who has not demonstrated intent to do you harm.

Deliberate obstruction of traffic with a gun in your hands is not self-defense but brandishment, or assault in some jurisdictions. It is a crime that would normally result in you losing your concealed carry license - if this man had one in the first place. The only reason this man isn't in jail right now is because of people like you who are spinning lies about little girls and evil white supremacists in trucks.

YOU and people like you would make him into a martyr regardless of the truth, and then use the story to justify further destruction and rioting.

024ad130 No.3585121

File: 1597651613895.png (946.67 KB, 877x1089, emptylane.png)

Notice there are no people except the gunman and the cyclist blocking the driver's way under the bridge. The crowd is passing over to the right. The driver was coming in from the right to the left, having turned to the leftmost lane.

024ad130 No.3585122

File: 1597652858193.png (1.46 MB, 884x1629, thesungoesdownalone.png)

Three times the guy in the truck was stopped, and three times they had the opportunity to just gun it and run these people over, and three times he backed off. Even the guy with the gun could not have stopped him had he decided to floor it and drive him over.

Why didn't he? Because he was not there to threaten these protestors. He was simply trying to pass under the bridge.

b96c97f5 No.3585129

File: 1597670379924.png (418.8 KB, 494x361, Admit_It_.png)

>>3585122

I went to bed and you stayed up all night making seven detailed conspiracy theory posts trying to debunk what we all saw with our own eyes.

You can't let it go, can you? Why can't you just admit he was being an asshole and got what he deserved? Why do you care so much about what happens to this racist that you will never meet if you're not a racist yourself?

Answer the question: Why are you trying so hard to defend this guy?

8ebc1e07 No.3585131

>>3585129
Because, 3B, it burns your ass like the heat of a thousand suns.
That's really the only reason.

b96c97f5 No.3585133

File: 1597674030765.gif (495.31 KB, 400x219, Instant_Wood.gif)

>>3585131

Making you dance for me like a trained monkey doesn't make me angry.

Humiliating you and showing you to be the bigoted, cuck that you are gives me all the wood.

64e44ffa No.3585148

File: 1597695593867.jpg (20.22 KB, 396x379, C9L9wkEUAAAsCHA.jpg)

>>3585133 I don't know if you're 3b but you sure as shit act like 3b. This is exactly his posting style. If any one was humiliated here it was you.

*Make Bullshit claim
*Claim gets utterly destroyed by Lulz
*Acts as if all the work put into it is only to "defends racist"
*acts like as if debunking anything that come out the far left makes you "bigot" "racist" because calling people names like these is really the only defense they have any more.
*Lulz responds with a "U mad?" tier comment
*Responds with some heroic image, claims he's to "humiliating bigots" "controlling you" into debunking his garbage cancer content, claims he has a fetish for "fighting bigots" that gives him "wood"

This has 3b's MO all over it.

ece9c42c No.3585149

File: 1597697910280.png (450.39 KB, 1461x910, Superhero-e1525386667265.png)

>>3585148
Go ahead and be a trained monkey you ficking republican. It's hilarious you even think you could win an election at this point.

b96c97f5 No.3585151

>>3585148
He hasn't destroyed any of my claims he just keeps making new claims after I debunk what he said the last time. If he moves those goal posts any more he's going to be around the globe and back where he started.

It's great that you also stepped in to defend the racist who wanted to murder people with his truck. Way to expose who you are.

b96c97f5 No.3585152

>>3585121
>Notice there are no people except the gunman and the cyclist blocking the driver's way under the bridge.

>there are no people except…


>except…


So… there were people in his way and he tried to intimidate those people with his car threatening to run them over.

I'm glad we agree. He was being an asshole and he got what he deserved.

64e44ffa No.3585153

>>3585151
That's something the left does though. Attack people & play victim when they attacked back.

At this point I have no sympathy for people who get hit while standing in the way of traffic.

ab4b65ab No.3585191

>>3585152
>he tried to intimidate those people with his car threatening to run them over.

The only people standing in the driver's way were there voluntarily and deliberately, one of them threatening the driver with a gun.

At this point you're simply going "la la" and repeating the same shit over and over. You mad you lost.

ab4b65ab No.3585192

File: 1597757633295.gif (744.71 KB, 280x220, autistic-rage---chris-chan….gif)


85030e32 No.3585194

File: 1597763578031.png (101.8 KB, 640x481, 636577711790384834-032818-….png)

>waaah baww abloobloo antifa doesn't lick the president's butthole so they're terrorists

Trumptards never have anything factual to say nor a single thought grounded in reality. They are the real terrorists. I heard some of them do shit like sniffing fumes from uncapped spray paint cans and play with action figures despite being middle-aged and jobless. They suffer hurt feelings pretty easily, too, and sometimes have to provide sexual favors to those who run the websites they frequent(that they weren't banned from) so they can break all the rules they wish. Good thing they don't believe in precautions during a pandemic so they'll die like they deserve to, while screaming "I have free speech" at anyone who disagrees with them as if it meant something.

I heard /toy/ was ruined by one troll who supports conservative politics. Shame. Their janny allowed it. COVID can't purge the trash fast enough. Same for you, Polybishit, you don't matter either.

85030e32 No.3585195

>even when confronted with facts, the right still push their narrative & refuse to budge

Just because you call yourselves "the right" doesn't mean you are right. I can't imagine you actually believe the shit you spew though but you hate America & free speech so you need to push to ruin this country to maintain what little power you can. You dying is just a traitor being executed when it all boils down to it.

3ab5f270 No.3585200

File: 1597767738816.jpg (90.84 KB, 640x407, antifa_bikelock_victim.jpg)

>>3585194
Are you trolling or are you literally retarded? Read your post out loud and listen to how stupid it sounds.

For your reference, Antifa ARE terrorists because they are not merely "anti-fascists", but also anarcho-communist revolutionaries and destroying property and assaulting people is part of their modus operandi.

And on top of it all, they mislabel centrists and conservatives as fascists, literally fucking creating fascists by desensitizing people to the label and creating a situation where legit far right people will have an easier time teaming up with normal people, cause in the eyes of antifa, they're all fascists anyway, so it literally wouldn't fucking make a difference if you do or don't.

3ab5f270 No.3585201

oh and don't get me started on them peddling racial identitarianism for every race under the sun, EXCEPT WHITES.

if you can't see why this will absolutely end badly, please refrain from talking about politics, cause you're too dumb to be part of the conversation

fec10959 No.3585202

File: 1597771028887.png (759.31 KB, 1200x1201, 1597768866.solomonfletcher….png)

The leftist furry in one picture.

1e05b1a1 No.3585203

>>3585195
The right doesn't really call itself "the right" - that shit was invented by the far left.

History time: did you know, the distinction between the left and the right started around the French Revolution hundreds of years ago, with the liberals sitting to the left of the assembly and the royalists sitting to the right. After the revolution, the royalists were all murdered off and the left split into classical liberals and the early socialists, and the socialists started calling the liberals "the right" just like the Antifa today is calling centrists "fascists" in order to justify putting them to the guillotine as well.

The Republicans started calling themselves Republicans, because the socialists had already appropriated the concept of democracy and liberalism and were using them to sell socialism. That's why we today call the left "Democrats" and "Liberals" even though they're actually neither.

3ab5f270 No.3585204

File: 1597772304760.jpg (634.21 KB, 900x1575, f89fda5447c9b9e40e951ad345….jpg)

>>3585202
That's ambiguous, fat tatooed dragon could be apolitical.

But you can't go wrong with a red anarchist symbol and a blue sjw haircut.

>>3585203
+1 informative

70d0d647 No.3585210

>>3585204
Another bit of historical trivial: the modern welfare state is not a socialist invention, nor is it in the socialist agenda. It was actually invented in the Imperial Prussia (Germany). Socialists had no concept of welfare. Instead:

>The means of production are no longer the private property of individuals. The means of production belong to the whole of society. Every member of society, performing a certain part of the socially-necessary work, receives a certificate from society to the effect that he has done a certain amount of work. And with this certificate he receives from the public store of consumer goods a corresponding quantity of products. After a deduction is made of the amount of labor which goes to the public fund, every worker, therefore, receives from society as much as he has given to it.

- Karl Marx

>such a society is indeed socialism as it realizes the two principles of socialism "he who does not work, neither shall he eat" and "an equal amount of products for an equal amount of labor".


- V.I Lenin

If real socialism was ever implemented, all the middle-class leftists would find themselves in labor camps and collectives, performing this "socially necessary" labor. That's because the socialist society does not find value in their idle pursuits, but would rather put them to grow food, dig coal, hammer metal, or machine tools for the production of the actual materials of life. The professional blogger would have to first spend eight hours a day in front of a sewing machine making shoes. Even the minimum income fast food worker would be put out of business, because their labor isn't needed - it is not socially necessary. They would be sent to chop trees and build railway lines in the middle of nowhere, instead of given a subsidized apartment in an urban ghetto with Netflix and cheap weed.

The modern leftist concepts of Universal Basic Income, minimum wage, etc. do not even belong to socialism, but to the authoritarian right. They are the means by which the authoritarian state buys the "consent" of the governed, and, by controlling the means of production, keeps the people dependent and obedient. The authoritarian state will always maintain a certain portion of unemployed subjects on handouts, for the purpose of raising an army of dependent voters and rioters if the power of the state is being threatened.

281251aa No.3585212

And mind, the authoritarian state doesn't need to be autocratic like the kings and empires of old.

The present system of representative democracy itself creates a sort of political "organism" which in its whole tries to keep to power and grow its influence. When the system is threatened by leadership that attempts to shrink the state and reduce it to a less intrusive, less oppressive system, the whole bureaucratic animal gets a fever and starts to reject such leadership.

3ab5f270 No.3585213

File: 1597778740969.jpg (96.66 KB, 735x631, pluto-goofy-all-animals-ar….jpg)

>>3585210
>>3585212
I know some of this, but thanks for summing it up so nicely.

Don't wanna go full don't tread on me reeee but the state needs to be fucking kept in check, because while it is necessary, it's also the (second) biggest threat in the world (after commies).

b96c97f5 No.3585222

File: 1597791072286.png (109.37 KB, 900x409, EfHDFHBWkAIDQ9z.png)

>>3585200
>Antifa ARE terrorists

b96c97f5 No.3585223

>>3585203
>The Republicans started calling themselves Republicans, because the socialists had already appropriated the concept of democracy and liberalism….

Maybe that's because socialism is the ultimate expression of democracy? It's literally government run by mass-consent unlike a republic.

Republics are nothing more than a puppet show put on by the oligarchy to convince workers to keep being slaves.

That's why you like it. You think the world should be full of cucks like you.

b96c97f5 No.3585224

>>3585210
>If real socialism was ever implemented, all the middle-class leftists would find themselves in labor camps and collectives

Again, you keep saying the word socialism when you are talking about totalitarian-communism.

Socialism is the ruling of a society by the masses. The masses are not going to enslave themselves in labor camps.

Communism which is the logical conclusion of capitalism not socialism is the rule of the few over the many.

You know how we know this is true? The U.S. Prison system was privatized and the capitalism turned it into a system of modern slavery. Though only five percent of the world's population lives in the United States, it is home to 25 percent of the world's prison population. That's not by accident. That's capitalism at work.

Communism is capitalism running at maximum efficiency.

3204ff8b No.3585225

File: 1597795685114.png (26.39 KB, 1153x945, 1597378780789.png)

>>3585224
>Socialism is the ruling of a society by the masses. The masses are not going to enslave themselves in labor camps.

…and yet that always seems to happen..

weird huh?

Oh right, I forgot the catch phrase. "That wasn't real communism/socialist" ba bump tish

a4616b0f No.3585228

File: 1597798505133.png (36.31 KB, 1153x945, complainoriginal.png)

>>3585225

Interesting…

a4616b0f No.3585229

File: 1597799203501-0.jpg (238.06 KB, 1600x1277, boys-mill-Macon-Georgia-19….jpg)

File: 1597799203501-1.jpg (89.95 KB, 720x405, 32lv0brsm5_file.jpg)

File: 1597799203501-2.jpg (90.99 KB, 768x512, Unipal-2000-factory.jpg)


83f9bfa1 No.3585234

File: 1597804546519.png (581.56 KB, 580x526, cqt05je2ish51.png)


8e76b14d No.3585235

>>3585234
Only republicans can contract viruses, it's why they're genetically inferior and need to be shot on sight.

3ab5f270 No.3585237

File: 1597804984407.jpg (36.36 KB, 480x454, dieto.jpg)

>>3585222
Only in your head that image is a valid representation of reality.

The police don't kill anyone IF YOU DON'T FUCK WITH THEM. Tell dindus to stop resisting arrest and stop reaching for shit and just comply like literally every fucking other ethnic group and they will not be killed anymore. Will you? Of course not, because it's politically expedient for you to have them killed, it gives you a reason to go on the street and peddle your communism.

And Richard Spencer (not alt right anymore, cause the alt right was taken over by catholic neocon shits) and their lot can't get more than a few hundred people assembled at the biggest right-wing event ever, cause 90% of them are larpers.

Literally fuck off, you have nothing, you are nothing.

3204ff8b No.3585238

Reminder that socialism made Bernie Sanders a millionaire.

And he says you good socialists should support Joe Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQGCqNAtDQ8

a4616b0f No.3585240

File: 1597806983287-0.jpg (181.88 KB, 1280x720, Russian Revolution Oversim….jpg)

File: 1597806983287-1.jpg (177.66 KB, 1280x720, Russian Revolution Oversim….jpg)


64e44ffa No.3585253

>>3585222
Wow how thought provoking. This stick figure drawing sure convinced me.

b96c97f5 No.3585255

>>3585225
>That wasn't real communism/socialism.

Actually it was real communism which is the opposite of real socialism which is what I've been saying all along.

b96c97f5 No.3585256

File: 1597819269081.png (772.38 KB, 946x584, Fuck_Your_Democracy.png)

>>3585237
>The police don't kill anyone IF YOU DON'T FUCK WITH THEM.

Except they do, all the time.
Literally, every day they shoot someone or beat someone - hospitalizing them or killing them for no reason. Cops are fucking terrible at their jobs. They break the door down to the wrong apartment, they arrest people for robbing stores when those people are the clerks who were robbed.

Cops are COMICALLY bad at law enforcement because that isn't their real job. The cops real job is keeping everyone just afraid enough that no one starts a rebellion.

That's why the government is freaking out over the idea of transferring funding from training armed thugs to training social workers and mental health specialists. The rich don't care about stopping crimes. They care about keeping the slaves on the plantation.

694b542e No.3585259

File: 1597824291567.jpg (190.72 KB, 850x723, bced490153de50c2c4d79184d1….jpg)

>>3585256

If these comments like this survive in 2050, and things got a lot worse, what will it all mean?

694b542e No.3585260

File: 1597824766079.png (1.15 MB, 845x1280, 1c7af7a4a626fcbc94436700b6….png)

Speaking of 2050, will there be a democratic or a republic president. there might be some same old system that will kept perpetuating. We might as well use AI as our leader. 30 years we might survive to witness a political reform of a new government early Technocracy. 30 years… we might not have good health care system and bad doctors.

3204ff8b No.3585261

File: 1597827037677.jpg (61.4 KB, 954x599, photo_2020-08-18_20-33-23.jpg)

>>3585256
False.

In black culture, image is everything. If Jaquan looks weak, then it makes him a target. If he doesn't mouth off, try to run, try to fight the cops, then he's not "hardcore", and if his fellows see him cuck out, then he'll be a target.

Just check out how they react when someone brushes up against them and "disses" them. Touco Too Quick's reaction? Shoot him in the head.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=GglE_1595980679

694b542e No.3585264

File: 1597830941040.png (5.29 KB, 600x400, racememething.png)

>>3585261
HD version!

694b542e No.3585265

File: 1597831308738.png (5.49 KB, 600x400, racememethingii.png)


6af52a6b No.3585266

>>3585264
>HD version!
>sub-VGA resolution

tell me more about how america is great again

694b542e No.3585268

File: 1597832516319.png (6.89 KB, 600x400, racememethingfurz.png)


694b542e No.3585270

File: 1597833506091.png (6.17 KB, 600x400, skyrimxxx.png)

what if High Elves hired these Redguards to attack the Imperials?

The High elves are the elites, the Redguards are the blacks, the Imperials are the cops.

694b542e No.3585274

File: 1597837279210.png (7.14 KB, 600x400, scp-1471 memez.png)


02bc52d9 No.3585663

File: 1598152957796.png (359.65 KB, 598x407, Keep_Pushing_We_Can_Defeat….png)

Here is a fun thread of videos from a BLM protest where 50 BlueLivesMatter counter-protestors showed up armed, carrying shields, using bear spray, and throwing incendiaries at people.

At first Homeland and the cops came out to keep the peace because it was 50 white nationalists and 140 or so BLM activists forming two shield walls and yelling at each other…

Then word got out on twitter…

The BLM bicycle protestors showed up, the press showed up, more activist groups showed up, a pro-Trump biker-gang showed up when the Bootlickers started making their speech and just sat there with their bikes idling making it impossible to hear him.

With the bikers and the cops there they got brave and tried to flip a BLM snack van but… well… physics.

The fascists started to get nervous when the bikers left so they moved all their cars to a single parking garage and posted guards on it taking up sniping positions overlooking the crowd.

The BLM/Antifa crowd just kept growing and growing until a third of the bootlickers started to panic and ran for their cars then drove out of town as fast as they could.

The remaining fascists stood strong though. They shot people with paint guns and pepper-sprayed and tasered people.

They charged into the army of BLM activists and hit people with batons breaking some people's bones but they were sure they could handle the crowd because the cops had their back! After all, they were there to defend…

Wait.. why were the cops backing away… shit, the cops were falling back into the IRS building leaving them defenseless!

They decided at that point blue lives did not matter and it was time to go home ASAP!

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1297245319449571328

6577a270 No.3585664

Basically BLM matters and you white freaks should get out of our towns. Blue lives need to be ended, white lives are evil, and those half colored things are toxic. Get woke.

02bc52d9 No.3585686

File: 1598170654289.webm (2.61 MB, 320x180, Tough_window.webm)

After the bootlickers tried to flip the fan and failed, they slashed the tires on the van then they figured out that on the other side of the van the people inside were handing out eggs to be thrown at the fascists so they tried to break in and beat up the people in the van.

It didn't go well for them.

02bc52d9 No.3585687

>>3585664
No one wants to kill cops. We just want them to not act like monsters but since that's apparently too much to ask of them, we want funding moved to other agencies who can deal with situations that don't require monsters.

You don't send a rabid dog to baby sit your kid. You don't send a cop to catch a stray dog or check on an elderly person. Rabid dogs only know how to bite. Cops only know how to be monsters. We're just saying that we should limit cops so they are the right tool for the right job.

If cops are busting drug cartels or stopping bank robbers then they can be as trigger happy as they want to be but they shouldn't be interacting with non-criminals because clearly, they can't be trusted to control themselves.

02bc52d9 No.3585750

File: 1598235775512.webm (4.18 MB, 180x320, Wacky_Cops.webm)

Unrelated to American protest but still hilarious.

3204ff8b No.3585755

File: 1598240845519.jpg (65.93 KB, 720x1280, photo_2020-08-10_22-56-40.jpg)

>>3585687
Funny how only police are available in the large democrat cities. Other services get "defunded" like mental health forcing the police to have to step up.

>If cops are busting drug cartels or stopping bank robbers


Or drug abusers, you know, like George Floyd. Looks like imported Chinese drugs killed Floyd, not the police.

6af52a6b No.3585756

File: 1598241508411.png (135.14 KB, 1200x628, trump-sudafed[1].png)

>>3585755
>Or drug abusers

694b542e No.3585758

Murica is that kind of kid who always acted like a spoiled brat in the past and everyone thought its just a phase but it wasnt and now its a grown ass narcissistic sociopath murderer :D

1ccc1d5f No.3585777

>>3585149
>> *Responds with some heroic image, claims he's to "humiliating bigots" "controlling you" into debunking his garbage cancer content, claims he has a fetish for "fighting bigots" that gives him "wood"

SJW levels of awareness in a nutshell.

64e44ffa No.3585786

File: 1598271206914.gif (700.96 KB, 500x278, pm3DRw2.gif)

>>3585756
A guy in his 70's has Decongestants & takes medication?

SCANDALOUS!

bc6b8156 No.3585817

>>3585786
Pseudoephedrine (Sudafed) in larger doses works like speed and athletes use if for doping - it is in fact a derivative of amphetamine - and it is used for the synthesis of meth.

It also doesn't work as a decongestant if you take it regularly, because it loses effect in continued use. It just makes you tweaky and keeps you awake.

64e44ffa No.3585820

File: 1598306940065.png (302.36 KB, 640x480, 3fd3afc9491c7ad57f1192f247….png)

>>3585817 You're grasping at straws my man. WOW! 2 of the boxes. So what! 2 Boxes of Sudafed in a drawer & you're trying to act like it's some huge deal.

It's not even a prescription, it's over the counter. I could go out right now to my local Target & buy 2 boxes of Sudafed myself. Since, Ya know, local Target is still there & hasn't been smashed & looted.

Even if he was using it to keep him awake. So what? He was running for President. Guys got a lot of shit to do. You people will seriously look for any reason what so ever, anything at all, no matter how trivial to attack the president.

It's laughable how desperate you people can be some times.

6af52a6b No.3585823

>>3585820
>2 boxes
It's at least 4 that you can see. It's also in packaging only sold in the UK.

>it's over the counter. I could go out right now to my local Target & buy 2 boxes of Sudafed myself

Don't be so confident.
https://www.fda.gov/drugs/information-drug-class/legal-requirements-sale-and-purchase-drug-products-containing-pseudoephedrine-ephedrine-and

>So what?

When the President is a drug addict it's not illegal.
https://www.inquisitr.com/5207843/donald-trump-speed-freak-adderall-fingers-mouths/

but when you're black, conservatives will use it as an excuse to murder you

a0c7d7d2 No.3585827

File: 1598317105174.jpg (142.41 KB, 706x576, negroblacklivesmatterhypoc….jpg)

>>3585823
>when you're black, conservatives will use it as an excuse to murder you

Conservatives?

6af52a6b No.3585832


ece9c42c No.3585835

>>3585817
Trump is so old that if he was using it as speed his heart would probably give out. It's likely th as t he takes one before appearances so no one sees a pollen allergy and goes MY GOD ITS DA CORONA.

Hes a billionaire president, if he wanted speed he wouldnt do it like a jr high kid.

6af52a6b No.3585840

>>3585835
>It's likely that he takes one before appearances so no one sees a pollen allergy and goes MY GOD ITS DA CORONA.

are you sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9suHrzvFCWY

ece9c42c No.3585841

File: 1598323189554.gif (3.23 MB, 1000x1000, 7eae4e6187917f63ec62ee12b6….gif)

>>3585840
I'm not going to even bother clicking that link, you are a faggot, and so is your mother.

6af52a6b No.3585843

>>3585841
somehow I get the feeling you already watched it

ece9c42c No.3585847

>>3585843
I watched it 4 years ago.

64e44ffa No.3585853

File: 1598343403451.jpg (152.64 KB, 1024x512, 1594172237471.jpg)

>>3585663
>>3585686

So? Guess what… No one cares anymore. You keep pushing eventually you get push back. Hell even the animals are getting sick of your shit.

Suck it nerds!

>>3585835 This was the before Covid. It was around Cinco De Mayo 2016. May is spring time & in many places allergy season.

bc6b8156 No.3585862

>>3585835
If he was using speed, his heart would give out. Pseudoephedrine is milder, and it doesn't have the problem of causing psychotic hallucinations.

694b542e No.3585863

File: 1598356819288.jpg (169.38 KB, 1300x1300, 04bf62261a5298b59a0804bd07….jpg)

send all the antifa, karens, black lives matter protesters to the land of Norks!

02bc52d9 No.3585864

File: 1598359616334.png (981.02 KB, 740x739, bootlickermeme.png)

>>3585755
>Looks like imported Chinese drugs killed Floyd, not the police.

02bc52d9 No.3585865

File: 1598360625364.png (18.78 KB, 854x293, Screenshot_2020-08-25 Tabl….png)

>>3585827
>53.94 per 1,000,000 black on black.
>0.77 per 1,000,000 white on black.
>per 1,000,000 members of the murder's race.


2013 black people were 12.3% of the population. Whites were 62.4%.

Your chart is designed to make a very small number look much larger because conservatives are too stupid to know how math works. Here is a more honest chart of murder in 2013.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

White people murder at 3 times the rate of black people.

64e44ffa No.3586138

File: 1598512800937.jpg (32.15 KB, 639x692, 1595386318869.jpg)


64e44ffa No.3586142

File: 1598515723040.jpg (129.86 KB, 987x1024, 1584247183892.jpg)

>>3585865
Arean't white people the majority of the population in the country any ways though?

95f0b155 No.3586163

File: 1598528508779.jpg (48.66 KB, 640x480, Ty-victims-1-640x480.jpg)

A suspect has been charged for the murders of a 21-year-old aspiring school teacher and her stepfather after a car crash in Georgetown County, South Carolina.

Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters, III, a 23-year-old from Moncks Corner, South Carolina, was charged with two counts of murder after allegedly shooting and killing 21-year-old Laura Ashley Anderson and her stepfather, 45-year-old Charles Nicholas Wall.

Walters also allegedly shot a third person, Paul McConnell, before bludgeoning him in the face with his firearm. McConnell survived the attack while Anderson and Wall both died after being taken to a nearby hospital.

According to deputies with the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office, Walters was involved in an altercation with Walls and Anderson after a car crash. That was when Walters allegedly shot and killed Walls and Anderson, and injured McConnell.

Walls’ wife and Anderson’s mother, Kimberly Wall, said at a bond hearing on Wednesday that Walters should not be released on bail.

“He has taken two of my best friends three miles from my house,” Walls said. “I have other family and I’m just scared for all of us. It has destroyed my life and my family. I don’t want him to get out.”

Jenna Johnson, a relative, told WBTW that Walls and Anderson “meant so much to so many people.”

“Anyone who’s ever met or known Laura or Nick, they knew two of the most wonderful people,” Johnson said. “My niece was simply a gorgeous person inside and out. She had a very positive bubbly personality. She was starting school next week to become a teacher just like her mom.”

Walters is currently being held at the Georgetown County Detention Center.

95f0b155 No.3586164

>>3586163
CNN will not cover this story.

NYTimes will not cover this story.

They have a strict white-man-bad editorial policy.

It is their monomaniacal obsession.

If a black person does harm, they do not tell the story.

If a white person is the victim, it goes straight down the memory hole.

This is the narrative war.

(Leftist lies cause misery and death.)

Notice how when the perpetrator is Black and the victim is White there is no mention of Race anywhere in the article…but when the perpetrator is White and the victim is Black, race is constantly mentioned throughout the article and put right at the top of the headline. Race hustlers in the media gonna race hustle…

Gee, I’ll bet the South Carolina city will be burned, looted and destroyed over this. NOT!!!

wheres WHITE LIVES MATTER? when can i go looting?

i demand FREE STUFF!

aec36028 No.3586169

>>3586164
or maybe, just maybe, every road rage incident isn't national newsworthy

95f0b155 No.3586171

File: 1598535547967-0.jpg (106.56 KB, 1280x720, BLM.jpg)

File: 1598535547967-1.jpg (31.29 KB, 672x372, Ohio-Man-Facing-Felony-Cha….jpg)

>>3586169
NOPE. Because if this were a WHITE guy that killed a BLACK dad and daughter in this same way, it would be plastered all over CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, and all the others and this city would be burning.
FACT. PROVEN. GUARANTEED.

1 example of thousands:
BLM IDIOT KNEELING WITH KNEE ON TODDLER'S NECK, FAKE NEWS IGNORES STORY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bSK0jVUp3g

https://hollywoodunlocked.com/ohio-man-facing-felony-charges-after-kneeling-on-crying-white-toddlers-neck/

Did you hear about this before now? No, you did not, because you only watch and listen to left-wing media.
NOW WHAT IF IT HAD BEEN A WHITE GUY KNEELING ON A BLACK TODDLER'S NECK?

UH-HUH. UH-HUH.

95f0b155 No.3586172

File: 1598535949300.jpeg (9.91 KB, 225x225, WWindex.jpeg)


MSM deliberately encourages this type of behavior by supressing it.

MSM SILENCE IS VIOLENCE

The "pushback" has begun in earnest, and you won't like where it leads to.

3204ff8b No.3586175

File: 1598540500672.jpg (68.06 KB, 680x680, EgWbnpfWoAI4UQM.jpg)

Now for some good news:

A leftist terrorist riot group known as "Riot Kitchen", based in Seattle, had traveled to Kenosha to spread more leftwing terror, had just been disappeared by the feds, who were following them the entire time:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1298955887323697153?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

8c0b671f No.3586625

>>3586175
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/eight-people-with-seattle-based-riot-kitchen-released-from-custody-in-kenosha-but-vehicles-held-amid-police-investigation/
They're out. Also, giving out food is not "leftwing terror," although your calling it such sorta explains why your ilk tends to poo-poo direct actions of altruism. Every single one of you that I've met IRL has just given a fucking stupid stare as a response to being informed of the "General Welfare" clause in the Constitution; I've had to conclude that it's because you guys don't much actually give a fuck about that document, but you don't like being called out on that, either.
I expect that as the move to authoritarianism increases, this sensitivity will correspondingly decrease as it must.

>>3586138
You think this is clever because you tend to never analyze shit and WAY too often go for the copypasta route, but The Boot tends to represent authority. BLM doesn't have much of that. BLM isn't writing laws, isn't controlling the police or military, isn't dictating national or even regional policy - BLM is in fact an idea that runs contradictory to regional policy, and That's The Problem.

8c0b671f No.3586626

File: 1598731552071.jpg (289.62 KB, 953x772, 1482003342925.jpg)

>>3586164
I dunno, I think that the fact that when I look for this story, I unfailingly run into websites like "One America News Network," Bill O'Reilly's personal website, and "Chimpmania.com". Maybe the main media outlets have correctly concluded that the people who often to latch onto stories like these tend to be ethnonationalists? I don't know about them, but I've long-since concluded that you guys are better-off left to your hugboxes rather than dumping shit in with the general population.

>>3585865
Fascists have been circulating shit like this for decades. For real, decades. Go be me in 2004 and read David Duke's "My Awakening;" that fucker put then-current charts like these right in his pages. What these (typically highly edited) charts deliberately seek to obfuscate (by means of careful omission) are
1) regional data - informing one that arrests are severely disproportionately directed against blacks in the South where the maintenance of African slavery is in full command of the police (and frequently locally political) SOP and very interestingly also in areas where private prisons are located, and it becomes pretty transparent that crime is not dictating arrest rates - this shit is about maintaining profit and the fucking Confederate status-quo
and 2) the fact that this data examines *arrests* rather than *convictions* - an arrest has far too much potential to be a reflection of the arresting officer's personal biases or instructions from the chain of command than of a rightful cause to arrest i.e. see previous bullet point; convictions are a more-worthy metric by which to measure guilt in an age of sophisticated forensic analysis, although if you can't afford a legal team able to demand the inclusion of such, you might be fucked anyway no matter what your race is - though it is telling that 47% of wrongful convictions identified and reversed in the U.S. apply to black people, even in an environment where police, DAs, and judges tend to act in collusion to prevent such reversals from happening at all.
In a legally-impartial nation, who knows what the fuck those charts would look like.

86af71de No.3586635

>>3586625
>giving out food is not "leftwing terror,"
Hi, OP here.

giving away food for free absolutely is leftwing terror. if people think that basic human necessities don't need to be profitized then our whole consumer culture will collapse

THAT IS VERY BAD FOR SHAREHOLDERS

3215ec8a No.3586637

>>3586635
A commies' idea of individual property rights and capitalism is hilarious.

A person can do what he wants with his own property, and that includes giving it freely to others. The problem they have with "free shit" is when it's taken forcefully from Person A to give to Person B. There is no problem when Person A chooses of his own volition to give his property to Person B.

The problem is the forcefully taking bit, i.e., theft. Not the giving part.

But communism is theft, so leave it to a commie to not understand that.

3204ff8b No.3586638

File: 1598734334478.jpg (76.72 KB, 718x460, photo_2020-08-26_14-03-41.jpg)

>>3586625
>They're out. Also, giving out food is not "leftwing terror,"

Literally called "riot kitchen". Know what their comrades were doing that led to the arrests? Filling up containers with gasoline and putting them into their Black Bloc Bus. Police also found these "chefs" with protective vests, drugs, helmets, fireworks and gas masks.

Wonder what they were cooking? Oh right, the leftist go to for when they get caught being violent is no, they were medics! No, they were feeding poor people, no poor MINORITIES! They're never evil, they're never wrong.

Remember, leftism is based 100% around lies.

86af71de No.3586639

>>3586637
>A commies' idea of individual property rights and capitalism is hilarious.
TIME TRAVELING COMMIES OPEN A PORTAL TO BRUTALIZE COPS

https://www.oregonlive.com/trending/2020/08/did-you-see-photos-of-officers-supposedly-injured-last-weekend-in-nw-cities-the-facts-dont-check-out.html

3204ff8b No.3586641

File: 1598734745800.jpg (125.6 KB, 905x1280, RiotKitchen.jpg)

>>3586625
And here's the police report detailing Riot Kitchen's culinary preparation.

You know, the same police department that overcharged the hero Kyle for getting rid of a pedophile, wife beater and felon burglar.

Ever thought about that? Somehow Kyle got three fucking felons, that's either a huge coincidence or these "protests" are full of the world human scum in this country.

But hey, leftists love pedophiles and wife beaters.

86af71de No.3586643

>>3586641
>filling up gas cans for your generators is terrorism

I don't think they serve boots, but I bet they'd be willing to boil up some vegan leather for you

8c0b671f No.3586646

>>3586641
Weird how you're trying to flip my response to being about Kyle; wonder why. Prolly 'cuz you haven't got a leg to stand on without deflection.
Oh well, I'll bite anyway: Kyle's case is interesting and I actually sympathize with his position somewhat, although the George-Zimmerman-Looking-For-A-Fight-And-Finding-One aspect is a bit fishy to me. The disposition of those shot is completely immaterial to me - we don't execute people who've served their time - but chasing down someone without just cause is pretty senseless.
Though I've heard that they pursued him on suspicion that he had shot someone beforehand; the survivors' statements may offer context.

>>3586638
What are you trying to spin? They're a moving mealtruck that bounce around where riots frequently kick off. It's taking the piss a little bit, but the name isn't even clever.
>Having protective equipment
This is illegal now? In an environment where escalation by cops has become a hallmark of the protests? Go fuck yourself, babyman.

>Wonder what they were cooking?

That the cops pretty immediately released them suggests to me that you're reaching for some shit that ain't there.

3215ec8a No.3586666

>>3586639
Nigger, why are you replying to my comment with something completely unrelated?

86af71de No.3586671

>>3586666
>Nigger
wow, rude

fuck off back to hell, satan

40962e39 No.3589117


c75341f0 No.3589223

File: 1600609445125.jpg (61.26 KB, 405x634, Capture4.JPG)




[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ furi ] [ Chat ]