cancel reply
Posting mode: Reply


Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
name e-mail subject pw(deletion)
Post and go
Bump thread?

  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 5120 KB.
  • Javascript must be enabled for all of our addons to work.
  • Come chat and see that we're all a bit crazy on IRC!
  • Do not post any artwork from sexyfur.com and/or
    Jeremy Bernal. This is now a bannable offense.
Flockmod!

File: Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-00-35.jpg - (82.34 KB, 675x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84318 No.3507306

This bully brony roleplayer got the MLP's writers unmotivated to write episodes with her.
They get involved in every fucking drama thread on Twitter.
Is on FurAffinity.
Altbrony and Altfurry

Gets on unwanted people exposing them on shitholes like 8chan cow or kiwifarms, doxing and all.

Accountable for getting a 17yo brony to attempt their life a few years ago.
Now accountable for bullying zoophiles.

Full blown loonie blabbering about communism and NWO, jews and so on.

No.3507307
File: Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-00-57.jpg - (85.54 KB, 675x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87593
No.3507309
File: 29e68d7e57bcfc32a55ff2b92ab8be62.png - (207.11 KB, 500x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212078
>doesn't even know that account belongs to dd

Get off our board, newfag.

Mods, delete this thread, there's already 10 threads whining about #AltFurry

No.3507311
File: 10248KettleCallingPotDogfucker.png - (122.81 KB, 400x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125762

Also loving how both the leftist furs and altfurs selectively blame and defend zoophilia whenever it suits them.
Totally isn't that you're all a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

No.3507318

>>3507309
What is DD?
Edu instead of calling them a newfag!

>>3507311
Being zoosexual isn't by choice, and is not 'degenerate'. If you're into furry you are zoosexual.

No.3507331
File: 1331508514157.png - (73.47 KB, 260x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75231

>>3507318

>Edu instead

Piss off and lurk more. You don't belong on lulz. And neither does he.

I never said there's anything wrong with zoophilia, I just said that both sides are using it as a political weapon whenever convenient, which makes both of them peak hypocrites.

No.3507336

>>3507331
I'm a leftie and I'm never going to harrass anyone over there sexual orientation, zoophilia is a thing, so homosexuality, pansexuality and all the things the gun toting conservatives won't understand. But like a lot of things the law isn't progressing forcing these people to live as outcasts and it's not okay.

No.3507341

>>3507336

>and all the things the gun toting conservatives won't understand.

There's not much to understand - a tiny minority of genetically and mentally fucked up people, and a number of gold-digging posers, are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill and steal the limelight when it comes to social issues - to pretend that they're more special than the other 98% of people.

Conflict generates publicity, publicity generates money - the LGBTABCD cause is essentially built around whoring yourself out for money as a kind of social porn side-show that's increasingly trying to push to the center stage.

It's not your homosexuality that people are objecting, but the fact that you're trying to normalize your perversion as a narcisstic little princess. It's like the issue with vegans - how do you know one? Don't worry, they'll tell you.

No.3507350
File: Shall not infringe-800x800.jpg - (113.74 KB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116469

>>3507336

>>gun toting

Listen, fuckstick.
I agree with you on LGBT and zoophilia, and I'm generally not a social conservative, but if you try to take away the 2nd Amendment, you've got another thing coming :v

No.3507351
File: 1367172852194.jpg - (38.71 KB, 306x227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39638

>>3507341
And here's the other flavour of dipshit.

>>homosexuality
>>trying to normalize your perversion

Homosexuality occurs most likely due to womb hormone levels (these change, also chance of homosexual offspring increases with amount of offspring had, meaning it may be a natural population control mechanism), it is proven to change the brain wiring and leaves structural differences behind. It's not a "preference" or a "perversion", YOU GET FUCKING BORN WITH IT.
Furthermore it is also documented in hundreds of animal species, therefore not something that just affects humans or even higher animals.

No.3507353

>>3507351
Awooo!
This <3

No.3507356

>>3507351
"Normal" doesn't mean "whatever I am naturally." Normalizing homosexuality means getting as many people as possible to embrace a homosexual lifestyle whether they were "born with it" or not. It's not normal. Get over it.

No.3507359
File: celestia_just_like_us_by_karzahnii-d4unmqm.png - (432.24 KB, 900x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442611

>>3507356
Being this stupid isn't normal.

Diamond Tiara is a fucking nutcase, all of their tweets are inspiring paranoia and fearmongering.
https://mobile.twitter.com/tiarannosaur/status/997113954106314752
Pretty aggro huh?

No.3507360
File: 1002d6e8bdd0874352eab8572206aacc.png - (17.44 KB, 514x484) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17854

>>3507356
If you are straight, how would you like it if you were forced by the state to date and fuck men? Don't like it? No? Well then, then shut the hell up.

Also the only reason why homophobia even exists in the west is because of (((Christianity))) and other filthy kike-based desert dweller religions like Judaism and Islam. Native European cultures didn't have a culture of homophobia (some minor issues in Roman Empire but it was still allowed).

This is why all Jew influence must be purged from the west, and that includes (((Christianity))).

>>3507353
Heyyy (`・ω・´)

No.3507364
File: 1302225222965.jpg - (21.38 KB, 352x351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21892

>>3507359
He's 100% right tho.

FA didn't accomplish shit by going on this massive political purge.

We're still here.

And we're still talking.

And we'll be back under other names and other identities, always throwing a monkeywrench in the works of SocJus indoctrinauts.

No.3507369

>>3507351

>Homosexuality occurs most likely due to womb hormone levels

Actually, the most likely cause has lately been shown to be an error in epigenetic marker transmission. Epigenetic markers are extra tag-ons to the genome that control which parts of it are expressed in the organism, and they're supposed to be removed in the eggs/sperm, but sometimes this doesn't happen and the offspring "inherits" some features of the parents that aren't supposed to carry along - like a male child getting a partially female brain structure.

>It's not a "preference" or a "perversion", YOU GET FUCKING BORN WITH IT.

"Perversion" simply means deviation by influence, like "perversion of justice" - something that doesn't work as it's supposed to work.

Normalization as pointed out means pretending that something which is really exceedingly rare is commonplace and deserves more attention than is really warranted. Normalization means shoving "queerness" down everyone's throats by the media, by politics, by bending backwards to accomodate the one person in hundred everywhere and ignoring the actual normal person as if they mean nothing.

Normalizing means pedestalizing gayness and transsexuality etc. It means taking something and holding it up to such an un-realistic esteem that you can't have a normal relationship with it. Everything revolves around it - it's sticking out like a sore thumb. The unsolvable and perpetual conflict between queerness and the rest of the population follows. Not even the gays want this much attention - they just want to live their lives like normal people - except the few who are making a living out of being martyred by choice.

No.3507372

>>3507364
What part of "You are not wanted in this community" you do not understand?

Also info? DT is a nobody on FA.

No.3507377
File: eba7ba3694244e03d93d8c501b10aac2.png - (98.55 KB, 360x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100912

>>3507369
I haven't seen any studies showing that, but I have seen studies linking it to hormones: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138231/
and indirectly https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1679896/ ("the occurrence of male homosexuality is positively correlated with the number of older brothers")

Considering that a flexible population control mechanism such as homosexuality makes more sense rather than it being a mere error, I find your hypothesis ridiculous.

>>something that doesn't work as it's supposed to work

Humansdo work that way. As many animals. A small population will be homosexual and that's the way it's supposed to be.
The distorting factor here is culture (esp. fucking kike-addled desert dweller religions)

>>Normalization as pointed out means pretending that something which is really exceedingly rare is commonplace and deserves more attention than is really warranted.

I never argued that it's commonplace. I know it isn't.

>>Normalization means shoving "queerness" down everyone's throats by the media, by politics, by bending backwards to accomodate the one person in hundred everywhere and ignoring the actual normal person as if they mean nothing.

I didn't ask for that. SJWs did that with every group.

Go fucking yell at SJWs you braindead moron, all I wanted was to not have my sexuality criminalized and to not be discriminated against based on my sexuality.

It's regrettable that SJWs shit on straight people and go too far in the other direction, but I do my damn hardest to do whatever I can to fight them anyway, give me a fucking break.

No.3507378

Social normalization of deviance means that people within the society become so much accustomed to a deviant behavior that they don’t consider it as deviant, despite the fact that they far exceed their own rules for basic sanity. It's very close to the same thing that's happening in business and engineering, where a bad process like installing known faulty parts into automobiles, or ignoring safety warnings, is accepted as normal because nothing bad has come out of it so far.

For example, in normalizing transsexuality we are inadvertently normalizing mental illness. Some cases of transsexuality are genuine, and a lot more have other causes.

It's like, if a person is missing their arm, we consider it an exception and we try to find ways to help that person. We accept handicapped people and have no ill-will towards them, but we don't pretend it's normal: we don't try to normalize the situation and pretend that having two arms is not the standard deal, to the point where we're helping otherwise healthy people to cut their arms off because they'd be "happier" as a handicap. (of course they would, because they'd be the center of attention and help then)

No.3507379

>>3507372
you still don't know who you are talking about
yes, he kinda is a somebody on fa, simply for annoying the administration for so many years

No.3507381

>>3507377

>Considering that a flexible population control mechanism such as homosexuality makes more sense rather than it being a mere error, I find your hypothesis ridiculous.

It is not mutually exclusive. Things in evolution are not designed for a particular purpose, rather, errors persist because they have some utility in survival.

No.3507382
File: ecb.jpg - (51.07 KB, 600x399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52291

>>3507378
Go yell at those people claiming and doing those things, but if you try to come here and talk shit about my sexual orientation or take my rights away for being gay I'll fucking fight you

No.3507383

>>3507377

> A small population will be homosexual and that's the way it's supposed to be.

There's no "supposed to be" in biology. Trying to ascribe agency to evolution is a mistake and leads to false conclusions like "Homosexuality is a means of population control". It isn't - it just happens to work that way in some conditions, while the real cause of the error is merely coincidental.

A small part will be homosexual just as a small part will be psychopaths, another small part will be autistic, another small part will have any other deletrious mutation... etc.

Mind you, the argument for biological normality isn't fundamentally an argument for imposing normality. It's just an argument that we shouldn't try to talk black into white because that's just creating unnecessary conflict.

No.3507384

>>3507381

>>Things in evolution are not designed for a particular purpose, rather, errors persist because they have some utility in survival.

Obviously. I never claimed somebody fucking DESIGNED it that way. I don't need a lesson in evolution from idiots like you.
And no, if you have overpopulation, you may have a fucking problem with survival, so the mechanism might still be there for natural reasons.

At this point you're just a dumb contrarian and I'm done here.
There's no benefit to continue arguing with you.

I think any sane outside observer will find that what you say is complete rubbish.

No.3507385

>>3507379
1023 pageviews, zero comments/journal, zero submissions, last login 3 years ago. No interaction.

Hmm okay this is more of a placeholder.

Still trying to get them suspended on Twitter.

>>3507360
Mixing antisemitism and islamophobia in defense of gay rights... just stop.

No.3507386
File: islamophobia-a-word-created-by-fascists-and-used-by-cowards-9961048.png - (79.14 KB, 500x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81036

>>3507385

>"Islamophobia"

Lmao.

If not wanting my head chopped off for being atheist or be thrown off a roof for being gay, or in general resenting barbaric shit like putting women in bin bags, amputating arms and feet and acid attacks in my nation is a "phobia", I'll gladly have it.

And yes, this applies to Mudslimes of any colour or ethnicity. I'll put ginger jihadhis in the same "to be removed" category as arabs.

Get nuked together with the Mudslime barbarians you're defending, you Jew-enabling shit.

No.3507388

>>3507377

>I never argued that it's commonplace. I know it isn't.
>I didn't ask for that. SJWs did that with every group.

This isn't an accusation towards you.

>Go fucking yell at SJWs you braindead moron, all I wanted was to not have my sexuality criminalized and to not be discriminated against based on my sexuality.

You can have that without the normalization of homosexuality. We don't have to pretend that your kind of people are anything more than you are - you're not "special" in good OR bad - you just are and it would be better for everyone involved to just drop the charades.

Btw. as for evolution and population control: whenever there's a population botteneck, mutation rates increase as the organism undergoes greater stress through competition. Physical stress has been shown to cause epigenetic changes which last over generations.

For example:
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/stress-hormone-causes-epigenetic-changes

>Researchers found that chronic exposure to a stress hormone causes modifications to DNA in the brains of mice, prompting changes in gene expression. The new finding provides clues into how chronic stress might affect human behavior.

Other studies point out that cases of famine express through epigenetic changes in future generations, affecting things like prevalence of diabetes. These changes occur at the point in development when the germline cells are formed, when the reproductive cells are formed.

No.3507389

>>3507384

>There's no benefit to continue arguing with you.

You always bail out when someone questions your fundamental premises.

No.3507391
File: starlight_by_dark_tsubaki88-d41yh8r.jpg - (45.89 KB, 900x639) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46995

>>3507306

So, "OK I'll bite", which MLP writers? Episodes of the real show??? What??? News link?

No.3507392
File: guns are for pussies.jpg - (799.71 KB, 682x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
818900

>>3507350

>you've got another thing coming
No.3507393

>>3507384

> I don't need a lesson in evolution from idiots like you.

"Idiots like me" might just have newer information about evolution. Previously it was assumed that evolution works only on the level of changing the genes themselves, but later evidence has found that there IS a form of "Lamarckian" evolution in existence where the lifetime experiences of an organism are transferred to their offspring in a limited sense.

This does not outright contradict your hypothesis that homosexuality is a means of population control, but rather explains it in a wider context where the amount of errors in gene expression increses in general through a population bottleneck. This may or may not be an adaptation towards population control - it may become one through further evolution, and we may be on the path to evolving homosexuality as an explicit response to having too many people.

No.3507396
File: weavile teckworks what the fuck guys.jpg - (323.28 KB, 703x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331042

>>3507389
I don't have all day long to sit here and argue >200 posts with you about some topic when you constantly shift the goalposts anyway. I think I already said what I needed to say and you didn't actually prove wrong what I claimed you merely claimed that you think there's a different reason for homosexuality, without adequately proving it.

And even if epigenetic changes are ALSO involved, that still doesn't mean that the other correlations are proven invalid, it just means that there's one more possibly contributing factor. Your "muh degeneracy" model still doesn't work.

I told you what I need to tell you, how nice that you finally bothered to at least find ANY study (though it doesn't prove what you think it proves about homosexuality) after I started posting my sources. Your tactics tell me that arguing is a game for you and you play it just cause you don't have anything better to do. And nice back-pedalling up there.

And I have met here contrarians who, once I started tracking them with the ID highlighter I saw that they have no values of their own, they just argue for arguing sake. And you smell like one of those to me.

That's nice and fine, but I have other things to do and other people to talk to. Bye.

No.3507397
File: 170614-james-t-hodgkinson-shooter-hero_pbuxil.jpg - (188.63 KB, 1480x833) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193160

>>3507392
Go tell that to James T. Hodgkinson

But hey, guns are totally a ok when YOUR SIDE uses them huh?

get bent

No.3507398

>>3507393
Oh, and then there's this:

https://phys.org/news/2018-05-bisexual-beetles-simply-inept.html

>'Bisexual' beetles are simply inept, new study finds
>In their experiment, the team bred six populations of red flour beetles and maintained them for 80 to 100 generations under male-biased or female-biased sex ratios. In the first three groups, the male beetles formed 90 per cent of the mating population, while in the second three groups, only 10 per cent of the population was male. The populations were bred independently of each other to check for consistency of any behavioural responses.
>"In the male-biased lines we found the male beetles were much more competitive at finding females and mating them efficiently," said Kris Sales, a Ph.D. researcher at UEA who led the research. "In the female-biased lines, it's highly likely that a male mating randomly will actually mate with a female and therefore produce offspring. In these lines it looks as though males have lost their abilities to discriminate between male and female mates."

Compare and contrast with human cultures, where females were historically highly guarded possessions and competition between men for reproduction was a lot tougher. The prevalence of homosexuality may then be partially explained by lower tresholds for finding mates in more modern societies, leading to lower selectivity overall.

Similiarily, for genes that produce more male offspring, there is lesser selectivity for the outcome because it doesn't matter if one of the four brothers is gay - the other three will still propagate the genes successfully. Quantity over quality is a valid strategy.

No.3507399

>>3507397

>both sides are bad so buy more guns
No.3507403

>>3507396

> Your "muh degeneracy" model still doesn't work.

That's a mispresentation of the argument. I'm not sure what exactly you mean by it, but it sounds like you're trying to paint me wrong by definition.

>how nice that you finally bothered to at least find ANY study

Hey, finding the studies I remember reading in the past isn't easy or fast. That doesn't mean I'm not trying - don't assume evil.

There's the point that the hormonal explaination isn't the whole story because there's a lot of overlap and variation in testosterone exposure between male/female fetuses, and yet the children come out normal.

https://www.livescience.com/25431-gene-regulation-homosexuality.html

> if an epi-mark that kept a mother from getting exposed to high testosterone in development gets passed on to her son — the opposite sex — it could desensitize him to testosterone, contributing to his sexual preference for men. Similarly, if a male-specific epi-mark from dad gets passed to a daughter, it could "masculinize" her sexual preference, making her more interested in women. [5 Myths About Gay People]
>These findings could explain why twin studies show that homosexuality runs in families, but no "gay gene" can be found

You seem like a person who just likes to drop in, preach their opinion, and then bail out to avoid any discussion that might alter your opinion about your own values. It's too bad you don't find it worth your time to actually understand what you're talking about.

No.3507406

>>3507351
The full argument is

1) not all homosexulity is "born with", but rather homosexuality or queerness in general is a combination of a lot of different influences. It's not an "adaptation" for the most part but rather an error. It doesn't have a definite "purpose" in the evolutionary sense as far as anyone can tell.

2) It being an error isn't a value judgement of homosexuality. That would be a naturalistic fallacy. Rather, it's just pointing out that homosexuality is a fluke - an outlier at the edge of the bell curve. The facts neither justify nor deny homosexuals.

3) Normalizing the outlier is misguided as far as social policy goes. It's non-egalitarian, preferential treatment of some people based on their "special" qualities rather than their merits. It's hypocritical for anyone claiming to represent "the people" (i.e. for the left), and serves the interest of all groups which try to gain control of society by similiar special pleading.

The last part isn't an argument against you, since we both agree that SJWs are going too far. It's just a more elaborate exposition of what exactly is wrong with the picture. It is socially harmful to accept the SJW line of thinking, because it legitimizes the thinking that there are special people - it's simply the inverse of the "master race" argument: normal is now "evil", and the abnormal is the preferred condition.

You see, I wasn't trying to argue against you, I was rather trying to make your position stronger. I'm sorry that I didn't explain it clearly to begin with.

No.3507409

>>3507406

>It's not an "adaptation" for the most part but rather an error. It doesn't have a definite "purpose" in the evolutionary sense as far as anyone can tell.

You haven’t demonstrated this at all, and in fact multiple people have posted facts demonstrating why this isn’t the case. Calling something an “error” is assigning a value judgment to it because it implies that it’s a negative or undesirable trait. Unless you’re an expert in biology then don’t pretend you know enough to accurately classify it as an error or not. I don’t get why people think their layman opinions about hard sciences matter.

No.3507412
File: DT.JPG - (62.89 KB, 695x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64397

Lot of stolen art on their page... except this one in which I can't find the source, this is a hint about the person behind this account draws ponies, it is an altfurry/altbrony account disguised as a satire account. I emailed Twitter explaining this tactic to avoid moderation because their posts are NOT satire. or roleplaying as a bully character from a shitty series adored by dickheads.

https://www.google.de/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuB6ziFfJyzgfqsl_1D5S1W8f7yuXr8bkslgzoUtVJ5cGsybykkTQ7UzPa8y4Zq7BnXBlti75sgME2lfXbg2m_1hjcRAv7nYy82kCky97DizOD59vsHOnV9IkzkmK7nKQ6tAcxeN2zdbE3rb7X-7gN3Ap8v_1CDb2y0BbDL8OQolaqBEkVrkUMAJqkC30BVe5IjBGglP9WAnnfnL9Oom96ha4_106O6t5hAmkwRTABJL2D3rKFcALU6bBvv8GB7XkwSUD8mmL530oUD9Id8CRpPh5ci7kuHA_1--eS5hQsTo0UVZFRoMhdKwccqQxpXMiocfSjcdIdZb3WYW6mpMAQwKJuzlM27sVQ&hl=de-DE

No.3507414
File: 1st_losers.png - (14.55 KB, 583x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14896

>>3507397

>guns are totally a ok when YOUR SIDE uses them huh?

Generally, yes. When the left uses guns we target people in power who are corrupt and hurting the citizenry. We act for the good of mankind knowing our targets will be surrounded by armed guards and we will likely die.

When the right-wing uses guns they target unarmed civilians and children because the right-wing, at the core of their being, are cowards. They just want to feel powerful and in control. They think only of themselves and their special snowflake feelings.

Take for example the latest right-wing nut job to shoot up that school in Texas. He went around specifically targeting girls who wouldn't go out with him. Special little snowflake melted and went on a shooting spree because he couldn't get laid.

No.3507462

>>3507409

>You haven’t demonstrated this at all, and in fact multiple people have posted facts demonstrating why this isn’t the case.

I don't see any, and I have. Showing a correlation with older brothers isn't evidence for the case. Some weak social selection arguments about "helpful uncles" are also tossed around, but those remain untested.

As far as I have seen, nobody in the scientific community is even trying to argue that homosexuality was some sort of evolutionary adaptation - rather the opposite: they're trying to explain why it persists despite it being an obvious evolutionary disadvantage, and that's where the epigenetic argument comes into play: it's a result of the occasional malfunction of a mechanism that has evolved for an entirely different purpose. The epigenetic markers are meant to block out or advance the effects of hormones on the developing fetus to facilitate its development into a male/female, but sometimes something goes wrong and the markers of the parents are partially overwritten on the markers of the child. When this happens with opposing genders between the parent and child, the result is a feminized man or masculinized woman - in a matching pair, they become more feminized/masculinized which leads to greater reproductive success, and passing on the tendency for faulty epi-marker transmission so the tendency to produce homosexual offspring doesn't gradually go away.

>Calling something an “error” is assigning a value judgment to it because it implies that it’s a negative or undesirable trait.

That's just tone policing. I specified very clearly that this isn't a value judgement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tone_policing

>Tone policing (also tone trolling, tone argument and tone fallacy) is an ad hominem and antidebate appeal based on genetic fallacy. It attempts to detract from the validity of a statement by attacking the tone in which it was presented rather than the message itself.
No.3507487

>>3507462
In other words, if the parent who transmits their epigenetic markers on the offspring is a woman, they tend to produce super-feminine girls and gay boys. If a man, they tend to produce lesbians and super-masculine boys.

This babe/jock advantage to reproductive success is a far stronger effect than any secondary group selection effect. The opposing argument that homosexuality itself is selected for doesn't hold water, because to have a significant effect on the rate of reproduction (against overpopulation), or for indirect reproductive success of the siblings, it's not enough to have some 5% of the population be gay - it's far too feeble an effect to be meaningful. To have an immediate effect over a small number of generations, for example in a population bottleneck, we should be observing societies where population pressure suddently turns something on the order of 50% of the people homosexual, and that just hasn't been observed anywhere.

So, the strongest case that I can see is for homosexuality to be a secondary effect of selection for greater reproductive success - an "unintended" side effect rather than an end to itself. That makes it an error in the reproductive process.

No.3507501

>>3507487
Other supporting evidence:

https://www.livescience.com/33987-gay-men.html

>Why Are There Gay Men?
>studies led by Andrea Camperio Ciani at the University of Padova in Italy and others have found that mothers and maternal aunts of gay men tend to have significantly more offspring than the maternal relatives of straight men. The results show strong support for the "balancing selection hypothesis,"
> the same genetic factors that induce gayness in males also promote fecundity (high reproductive success) in those males' female maternal relatives.
>after investigating the characteristics of 161 female maternal relatives of homosexual and heterosexual men, the researchers have adjusted their hypothesis. Rather than making women more attracted to men, the "gay man gene" appears to make these women more attractive to men.
No.3507518

>>3507409
Besides, how the hell is "error" a loaded word? What "neutral" word would you use to describe an accidental deviation of a process that leads to different consequences?

No.3507523
File: 734357__safe_animated_diamond+tiara_dancing_derp_gameloft.gif - (2005.19 KB, 232x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053318

>>3507412

"stolen"

If by stealing a whole character from a corporation that ditched it,

yes, I think this quite suits it. But I have no fucking clue about who or what you're talking about.

Can we be friends instead? You sound cute!

No.3507549

>>3507518

>an accidental deviation of a process that leads to different consequences?

"variant" would probably be the most neutral.
an error carries some implication that those consequences are negative and un*intentional, while nature is *a*intentional (which isn't a word but you know what i mean. there is no "intent" except what we project onto it, death of the species is not a "loss" state, and so on. it just *happens)

No.3507571

>>3507386

>pretends islamophobia doesnt exist.
>refuses to see how people are so afraid of anything remotely "similar" to Islam that they are literally murdering people of other countries and faiths just because they share something similar.. like a turban.
No.3507588

>>3507549

>"variant" would probably be the most neutral.

That implies the process has multiple possible and equally valid ends from the process standpoint.

>an error carries some implication that those consequences are negative and un- intentional, while nature is a-intentional

But there is negative consequences - from the process standpoint.

The problem in terms of evolution is explaining why a variant that leads to less reproductive success is maintained against all odds. It is an error of evolution because it goes against the grain - it shoudn't happen.

And "shouldn't" in this case isn't an is-ought question which carries moral or value implications, but the other kind of shouldn't which is to say "doesn't make sense". Lowering the reproductive success of your offspring isn't the "aim" of evolution because evolution doesn't "think" that far. For example, taking the view that homosexuality is for population control and conserving resources, you have the problem that in such constricted circumstances the successful strategy is actually to spam the gene pool with more of yourself because the gene variants that try to limit their numbers die out and get replaced by those who continue to breed at unsustainable rates, and so the genes that come out of the population bottleneck are those who didn't try to conserve resources but to push everyone else out.

When there's two individuals and only enough food for one, the asshole who doesn't yield wins. Even if the nice guy strategy was better in the long run, evolution is stupid like that because the nice guy doesn't get to propagate. Only the surviving asshole does, and so the next time there's a lack of food, there's only assholes around.

If a thing like homosexuality was the regular kind of deletrious mutation happening by chance, it should be gradually eliminated out of the gene pool instead of persisting at some low but stable level. It's not a "variant" but a side effect of some other cause, and that makes it an error.

No.3507591

>>3507588
you're anthropomorphising evolution
the process has no standpoint. it just happens.
all outcomes are equally valid unless they create problems for us, validity is not determined by the process itself but by humans, because humans invented the concept of validity in the first place.

>For example, taking the view that homosexuality is for population control and conserving resources, you have the problem that in such constricted circumstances the successful strategy is actually to spam the gene pool with more of yourself

assumes resources are constantly inflowing. you and your overbred family eat the seed corn and the whole species is gonna fucking die.

No.3507617
File: ragepost_cat.jpg - (2.23 KB, 125x84) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2286

>>3507414

As usual 3B, you are a slimy kike.

The guy in Texas was bisexual, had a hammer&sickle pin on the collar of his jacket, and was mad because he got turned down by some stacy.

He was a fucking incel.

No.3507637

>>3507591

>you're anthropomorphising evolution
>the process has no standpoint. it just happens.

That's not what it means. From the process standpoint means "adhering to the mechanism" - there's no implication of intent. When the mechanism accidentally produces outcomes which go against the proper function of the mechanism, it can be said to happen in error: the end result is negative in terms of what the process is doing.

Evolution can be described as the tendency of organisms to propagate, and when evolution produces organisms which are less fit to propagate, it's an error from the process standpoint.

There's just so few words in english which can't also be misunderstood to mean something with agency and intent.

No.3507638

>>3507591

>assumes resources are constantly inflowing. you and your overbred family eat the seed corn and the whole species is gonna fucking die.

We have brains, so we can think at least that far ahead.

However, that actually happens all over. It's called the Malthusian trap: unless there's continuously new space to spread and new resources to conquer, humans tend to eat themselves to the point where actual famine and poverty starts to limit our numbers.

All our social advances have come from the fact that we've found more resources at one time than what we could immediately consume by breeding like rabbits, so there's been a surplus that enabled all the nice things like cars and air-conditioned houses. Elsewhere in the world, in the developing nations, there was never such a productivity leap so the population always caught up and overtook any new resources before anything could be done - and the people remained on the brink of starvation like always.

No.3507639

>>3507637

>Evolution can be described as the tendency of organisms to propagate, and when evolution produces organisms which are less fit to propagate, it's an error from the process standpoint.

A presumptuous approach. Often what seems pointless does have some purpose, which is why it's there in the first place. (For example, individual members of a species not breeding so the whole species remains within the carrying capacity of the environment. Whether it happens or not, that's a clear purpose "from the process standpoint") Also, the process itself would seem as likely to select for species as for individual bloodlines (and from there, biological altruism.) even (and especially) when you assume what matters is genes, not progeny itself. Ensuring my brothers and sisters survive famine and breed later is much more important than making sure I procreate before we all starve to death.

>>3507638

>All our social advances have come from the fact that we've found more resources at one time than what we could immediately consume by breeding like rabbits, so there's been a surplus that enabled all the nice things like cars and air-conditioned houses. Elsewhere in the world, in the developing nations, there was never such a productivity leap so the population always caught up and overtook any new resources before anything could be done - and the people remained on the brink of starvation like always.

And what did we do with that surplus? We stopped breeding and birthrates went into generalised decline across the developed world. We had a brief baby boom and then that was it.

No.3507641
File: 640px-Malthus_PL_en.svg.png - (16.51 KB, 640x453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16909

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malthusian_catastrophe

>A Malthusian catastrophe (also known as Malthusian check or Malthusian spectre) is a prediction of a forced return to subsistence-level conditions once population growth has outpaced agricultural production - that there will be too many people and not enough food.

The thing is, in such conditions, there's no mechanism which would reward the genes that erase themselves out of the gene pool by refusing to reproduce. Producing unviable offspring is a lose-lose situation because not only do the genes not propagate, thus lowering the parent genes' success of further propagation, those offspring continue to exist and eat the dwindling resources - it's a losing bet.

On the contrary, there's positive selection pressure for greater reproduction because that ensures your genes grab a greater share of the limited resources and survive with greater probability. Your genes spam the lottery by buying all the tickets, even as it means you're spending your winnings in advance. If you don't do it, someone else will. Even if they end up spending more than they ultimately gain, it still makes them the "winner" in a losing game by losing the least against others who didn't get any prizes, and so they survive to the next round while you don't.

No.3507642

>>3507639

>(For example, individual members of a species not breeding so the whole species remains within the carrying capacity of the environment.

Such group selection is a weaker effect because it takes many generations to take effect. The populations and groups, especially with a species like humans, aren't homogenous enough for it to happen.

>Whether it happens or not, that's a clear purpose "from the process standpoint")

Not if the effect you're talking about is eclipsed by stronger primary mechanisms. Group/species selection can exist, but immediate reproductive success is far stronger

>Also, the process itself would seem as likely to select for species as for individual bloodlines (and from there, biological altruism.)

Biological altruism is better explained by the fact that the individual success of an organism is more affected by dumb luck than their personal prowess. The best genes can't protect you against a falling boulder, so helping others of your kind is a survival strategy.

However, in the case of homosexuality, all gay people should be outright saints if they're to have a significant effect on the survival of their siblings - moreso in a malthusian trap because a non-reproducing member in a society still eats and consumes resources, so the person should more than double their efforts to offset their own existence. By observation, gay people aren't this kind of super-altruists so the argument doesn't hold.

No.3507643

>>3507639

>And what did we do with that surplus? We stopped breeding and birthrates went into generalised decline across the developed world. We had a brief baby boom and then that was it.

Wealth disparity happened. The resources went up to a few rich assholes who ensure the success of their bloodlines by the resources they control, and the rest of the people continue to live in subsistence conditions playing the least loser game.

There does exist an "unhappy" medium somewhere along the wealth distribution curve, where a small part of the total human population exists with just enough wealth that they teeter at the knife-edge between r/k selection pressures and thus maintain population, neither trying to grab more nor trying to breed more. This small minority is the few hundred million "middle class" westerners who exist between the rich and the 6-7 billion others in the developing nations who are too poor to reach that state.

But that's a rather precarious balance, and as the developing world breeds more, the western middle classes will face the resulting global shortages too and fall down the malthusian trap.

No.3507646
File: birthrates.png - (22.56 KB, 817x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23101

>>3507643
The effect of wealth on birth rates is undeniable. The poorer you are, the more babies you have.

This is erroneously taken to mean that as people get wealthier, the population will start to decline, but even as the total population reaches replacement rate, the poor will continue to breed at above replacement rate while the rich continue to breed at below replacement.

So, as the rich pass their wealth onto fewer and fewer offpsring, the poor increase in proportion and in numbers and the population growth shifts to over-replacement again - until the Malthusian check starts to limit population by hunger.

The only way to get out of this trap is to suddenly lift even the poorest member of the society out of the trap by a productivity leap, so absolutely everyone in the society shifts from r-selection to k-selection and planned breeding becomes the norm. This needs to happen globally, or else it won't work in the long run. However, the r-selection genes must also be eliminated otherwise or you'll just get a massive baby boom and you're back where you started.

It's a wicked problem.

No.3507648

>>3507391

Yeah I didn't think so. No reply cause no one knows.

No.3507649

>>3507641
>>3507642
>>3507643
>>3507646
Christ, get a fucking job you piece of shit. Stop spamming your braindead lolbertarian walls of text in every thread. We all know you're never going to get laid but at least leave your mom's house and go to a goddamn job once in a while instead of spending all your time spamming rightwinger talking points that nobody will ever read.

No.3507651
File: 43504__safe_diamond+tiara_artist-colon-sharkhook.png - (64.93 KB, 363x586) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66488

>>3507649
That's a way to refute his well built, fact-supported argument, but you know it doesn't works.

Socialism and consequently communism is doomed to fail. Speaking of, if you had an employment you would have a complete discourse.

No.3507655

>>3507651
Shut up, geek.

No.3507657

>>3507649

>Stop spamming your braindead lolbertarian walls of text in every thread.

Wouldn't you like that, so you could spam leftist propaganda instead without getting constantly challenged?

It's ironic isn't it. The left accuses the right of turning every issue into simple soundbytes and memes, but when someone actually presents a more complete argument as to why the left is wrong, it's "TL;DR".

No.3507658
File: isjr2qyjikay.jpg - (43.34 KB, 700x474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44384

fuck right wingers

No.3507659

>>3507657

>it's ironic isn't it

Nope. Go the fuck away.

>in b4 "bawwww stop censoring me you mean leftists"
No.3507662
File: 56170__safe_solo_vector_pony_diamond+tiara_laughing_artist-colon-liggliluff.png - (476.85 KB, 3216x3928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488291

>>3507655
Anon, you are so dumbed down you use terms that aren't even insults, contemplating yourself inj your inferiority and uselessness yet demand the working class to pay for your shit, feeding you to blog about your gender dysphoria on Tumblr. Are you considering suicide already?

>>3507658
What is this, are you trying to meme? What are you doing?

The socialist's weakness : too much text, I can't read too long.. «No this is fash I don't want to read this or understand, I could know I'm wrong!»

No.3507664

>>3507651

>if you had an employment you would have a complete discourse.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>>3507662

>the socialist's weakness is too much text

this is clinton campaign tier opposition research. what the fuck.
ah yes, karl marx, famed for his brevity

No.3507665
File: 39950197270b0251d7255292187656f86af18675e22002d72fc5766e9ae75ac5.jpeg - (100.86 KB, 960x863) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103285

>>3507664
I forgot, you still cry before you sleep every night when you are remembered your poor little Clinton lost against the big bully Donald Trump.

No.3507666

The modern right proves that sometimes bullies are a good thing. Holy hell do you little dweebs need to get shoved into a locker.

No.3507670
File: y6y76.JPG - (36.65 KB, 658x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37532

>>3507666
Of course you need bullies, why do you want special snowflakes to rule your world?

No matter how much it fails, socialism will be popular since envy - and especially jealousy is an inherent human flaw.

The "capitalism versus socialism" argument is pointless, Ian Smith in Rhodesia argued this point for decades and it fell on deaf ears because ultimately this envy is dealt with most aggressively in a society with a large White population because even though they won't admit openly, shitskins are jealous as fuck to mighty whitey… it's absolutely a racial thing, and that's it.
Today it's essentially the same, socialism is leveling the society down to an egalitarian mediocrity, with a layer of authoritarianism. Of course, the selected elite remains a class apart.

Soyboys and socialists in general are envious, are immature, and they want supervision, unable to decide what to do by themselves for their own lives or family, they want a government to take care of all that and whip their asses.

Thus is the base of everything about the left : immature little brats who calls the success or "privilege"of others - generally cisgendered white men - unfair or an injustice. This is an abhorrent kind of logic, and prone to fail.

No.3507671

The grown man posting images from a little girl's cartoon about magic ponies is here to have a very serious discussion about the merits of rightwinger politics.

No.3507672
File: Lao_cia.jpg - (142.05 KB, 997x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145462

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8

No.3507673

>>3507665

> you still cry before you sleep every night when you are remembered your poor little Clinton lost against the big bully Donald Trump.

i don't sleep at night, i stay up and get into fights on furry imageboards

>>3507670

>immature, and they want supervision, unable to decide what to do by themselves for their own lives

but most of the modern internet right are the ones who desperately need a father figure. "please peterson, tell me to clean my room like daddy never did because he didn't love me." it's scary.

No.3507674
File: e936732531798886bde802e812b4ecef.png - (2082.73 KB, 2500x1851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2132716

>>3507673
Well, the big thing is that people NEED to behave as adults again.

Still the jew has his schemes to preserve people in their childhood.
Reboot of eighties series, adult toys, porn, cheap philosophy, welfare, videogames, television, all of this comforts the man into an eternal childhood that has to be overcome to independence and self determination.

The furry has created his own culture and need to work to create his own, and luckily, is disconnected from all this social-justice, kike propaganda. The brony at some point is an excellent example of this generation.

No.3507678

>>3507674

>faaaaaaaaaaaaart
No.3507684

>>3507671

And rather than address the points being made, you instead attack their character by mocking the fact they post a cartoon image of a pony from a child's cartoon.

Ad Hominem logical fallacy. Your argument is invalid.

No.3507685

>>3507684
And rather than address the points being made, you instead attack their character by mocking the fact they appear to have made a fallacious argument to your eyes, but did not in-fact make any argument at all.

Fallacist's fallacy logical fallacy. Your argument is invalid.

No.3507720

>>3507684
ad hom on deez nutz

No.3507730

>>3507685
Fallacy fallacy is only false if it's attempting to argue a negative, i.e. "you're wrong because you made a fallacy".

It's not a fallacy if it's merely pointing out that you didn't make an argument. That's what it's for.

So you made a fallacy fallacy fallacy. Not an argument.

No.3507745

>>3507730
Rightwinger bullshit; comment discarded.

No.3507747

>>3507745
Yet still quoted

No.3507754

>>3507747
No it wasn't.

No.3507756

>>3507754
Niggers raped your mother

No.3507757

>>3507674

I find this statement from you especially ironic considering you fetishise a children's show, notably the child characters of the show.

In the exact same post where you complain about people not growing up.

No.3507758

>>3507336

You read like an anti-SJW pretending to be a leftie.

Lefties view pedophiles and zoophiles as having a mental disorder.

What separates them from homosexuals is that pedophilia and zoophilia contain the risk of harm to people/animals that can't consent. That's what makes them a disorder.

Lefties disagree on how to handle them; we don't want their beliefs normalized, that's for sure, but many of us think the best way to stop kids and animals from being raped is to get them help, as opposed to just ramping up punitive measures (which has proven to do little to nothing to stop zoophiles and pedophiles.)

No.3507762

>>3507756

>butthurt

Rightwingers BTFO as usual.

No.3507778

vote labour

No.3507807
File: gun1.jpg - (11.73 KB, 388x253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12013

>>3507350
fuckstick you're not even american, or so you claim. it doesn't cover you but wow talk about being triggered by two little words!

No.3507826
File: This_Pleases_Me.jpg - (261.41 KB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267679

>>3507758

As the spokesperson and definitive authority of what is left-wing on this board, I agree completely with this post.

We need to treat these people as what they are, someone with an illness that science can fix. We need to do research and prevent people from ever having to suffer through being like this in the future. Especially pedophilia.

Dog fucking, meh, I wouldn't make that mandatory treatment but once we find a cure for pedos, everyone gets it. It's just too damaging to everyone involved to have pedos running around.

No.3507831
File: flag.jpg - (10.47 KB, 750x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10724

>>3507382 I see you're still using the racist nonethnic inclusive version of the flag. It's okay, you might not have gotten the memo, but the LGBTQ+ community want people of color to know they are welcome.

we're using this one from now on.

Please make a note of it and adjust your flags accordingly, thanx. ^_^

No.3507834
File: V54Z3lV.jpg - (99.54 KB, 950x534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101926

>>3507826
All we need is a genetic vaccine against pedo/zoophilia, mandatory for all newborns as soon as parted from the womb. No pedos, no zoos, no bad news.

No.3507859
File: TheDreamingCurrentCloseUp.png - (100.37 KB, 209x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102777

>>3507831
So we just shit on the top part of the rainbow now? Is that how we do things these days?

I guess if nothing else, its a reminder that the anus isn't self cleaning.

No.3507868
File: 317.jpg - (36.26 KB, 600x785) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37134

>>3507859 Steam! How could you say that!

"cultural diversity" isn't "dumping on a rainbow". Changing your ways to adapt to a more tolerant way of life is how the left operates.

Listen, the old Rainbow flag is history. By refusing to change over to a new more tolerant flag, you're saying it is "okay" exclude people of color. The south has to their state flags to appease colored people, now it's our turn.

Compromise, Change, Compassion, Caring ... that's what we stand for in the LGBTQ+ community. Check your priveledges.

No.3507883
File: mrgneta.jpg - (37.38 KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38277

>>3507868
When have I ever given off left vibes? I'm cutting the flux mang. We're so out of phase you can't even see the dump I'm letting loose on your rainbow.

No.3507884
File: Servants-of-the-Serpent-018.jpg - (285.31 KB, 921x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292154

>>3507834

I would vote for a pedo vaccine, sure. But the libertarian in me wouldn't feel comfortable forcing someone to take the dog fucking one. I always try and err on the side of freedom.

It sucks that some animals may suffer but we need to draw a line where we don't take away people's freedoms forcefully unless they are hurting people.

We are no better than tyrants if we start changing people forcefully to protect animals, plants, or feelings.

No.3507886
File: QqDVefCM-600x400.jpg - (87.64 KB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89741

>>3507884
We manipulate people in countless ways. Leave it to people like you to find fault in manipulating people in ways that are moral instead of for pure profit.

You are the disease.

No.3507887
File: tumblr_inline_nv24huLfPR1s62f81_500.gif - (144.65 KB, 500x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148117

>>3507886

I'm not saying we shouldn't try and change them. I just draw the line at forcing genetic alteration on people for non-human endangering behaviors. We should still use social pressure, education and therapy just not altering the fundamental nature of a person to protect a dog.

No.3507892
File: xmen3-305rhc.jpg - (55.89 KB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57229

>>3507887
I am thoroughly disappointed in you.

No.3507893
File: nosebleed03.jpg - (44.07 KB, 800x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45124

>>3507887 [+]
hot gif!

No.3507894
File: Thats+double+heresy+_2db75eff4f768c6b229d51c18d64e0bb.jpg - (44.72 KB, 357x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45795

>>3507893
That right there is double heresy

No.3507899
File: DKQYyZlVYAAskKB.jpg - (37.21 KB, 640x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38108

>>3507892

No.3507902
File: withdom.JPG - (64.71 KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66262

>>3507899

No.3507919
File: husky_fisting1.jpg - (171.05 KB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175151

>>3507892

Humans already slaughter animals without a care in the world. Saying it's wrong to fuck (or get fucked by) animals is pure hypocrisy. If you truly cared about animals you would be fighting meat eaters first, not animal fuckers.

No.3507924
File: 9822039a148d5c39abbebe46623618706d1d11bca1745e56b088e8f8fe5d3961.jpg - (188.80 KB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193334
No.3507925
File: 30124.jpg - (138.29 KB, 738x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141609

>>3507924

10/10 asshole, would work it hard.

No.3507931
File: fbc93a6f9e3cb0c05f8e25cf58056ac4d235da7af801f94c06b38e36b3a26004.jpg - (195.35 KB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200037

>>3507925

No.3507932
File: 8ff.png - (163.62 KB, 1053x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167544

I'm not sure, but I think it's called General Boner Proximity Theory?

But it's like when one boner ( even if had been initiated by something entirely unrelated) Or when a dong becomes a boner because the body senses another boner nearby, it gets excited about the other boner & wants to play with it, despite the conscious sexually preferences persons in question.

This tendency is what has led many otherwise "straight males" to

A) fool around with other men,
B) fool around with large dogs & other domesticated boner bearing domesticated animals. They don't typically wear pants, the human boner is not as accustomed to seeing boners out in the open and becomes excited.

No.3507940
File: 600x325xdrunk-baby.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ycfTcTVSyp.jpg - (157.40 KB, 389x447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161177

>>3507931

Just because I think altering dog fuckers on a biological level is a step too far doesn't mean I want to see your sick shit. Keep your dog cocks to yourself. No one wants to see those ugly, infected looking things.

I'll defend your freedom as a person but that doesn't mean your sick shit is acceptable in any way shape or form.

I'm going to tell you what I tell the religious people: You have the right to do any damn fool thing you want in the privacy of your own home. Keep it there.

No.3507949
File: 1525983351023.jpg - (77.43 KB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79291

The way I see it...before i get ripped off again by another identity con artist, bound to happen but I type slow as fuk. Say you are a woman, intrinsically attracted to what you are at most curious of. You are curious of MEN, so you want all things about your curiousity to be satisfied, the way a man lives and breathes, the way they work and socialize, their behavoir patterns, their way of life and personal thoughts, you want to absorb every thing about a man down to your various sexual fantasies. You want that because you don't have it in some way, you are deprived of being able to construct your life in a way that is definitively given for what a male person has been given. So then this creates a divergent thinking of oneself. But then say you aren't curious of men, you think you've figured it out, you just want what you can get out of your personal interests anyway. You want all the treasured lifestyle of a woman, you want everything to be about what it is to be a woman to be in your life, down to your deepest fantasies, you've even gone so far to seperate yourself from the modern thinking of heterosexuality into a state of erotic self-gratification, you are the prime state of womanhood, what more is to be in a league of only women. You want to be in a society run by woman because its your sick twisted fantasy that yourself be only availiable to the same gender, that it is the only way, so to then world domination.

Then you have a battle of sexes play out, who is in charge, a man or a woman, it matters, it matters personally to you, to be in control of the heirarchy of all things so you can have a guilt free sexual experience without society judging you for something you were practically born into adopting.

So that's the same shit with furries and nazis necros and druggies and sjws and incels and school shooters, cyberpunks and all the shit.

No.3507953
File: punch.jpg - (29.65 KB, 612x471) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30358

>>3507940

No.3507954
File: FIL14090.JPG.jpg - (123.88 KB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126856
No.3507955
File: a14.jpg - (237.49 KB, 917x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243189

>>3507954

No.3507970
File: FIL14092.JPG - (164.00 KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167936

>>3507955

No.3507971
File: FIL14096.JPG - (168.00 KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172032
No.3507972
File: FIL14098.JPG - (164.00 KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167936
No.3507974
File: Ronja.jpg - (279.82 KB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286539
No.3507977
File: c3a8983db21b7994e80f330ea976b1b5--happy-girls-bergers.jpg - (87.13 KB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89217

>>3507884
Dogfuckers don't even want to be dogfuckers, they miss out on life, it's basically a form of autism, they're miserable sacks of shit. Believe me it'd be doing them - the animals - and everyone else - a huge favor.

You do it at birth for a good reason

No.3507980
File: 2048.jpg - (279.70 KB, 2048x1536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286408

>>3507974
Saving and distributing these torture pictures to troll dogfuckers sure gives you the moral high ground, huh

No.3507990
File: Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 11.26.25 AM.png - (35.54 KB, 155x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36397

>>3507919

Same arguement pedophiles use to justify why their fetish is acceptable.

"There are people who beat and kill and starve and neglect children out there! To say it's wrong to have sex with them is pure hypocracy! If you really cared, you'd be chasing after the child abusers instead of the child-fuckers!"

You're also forgetting one, very real fact: Animals are killed quickly. Chickens, cows, etc. Most legitimate plants like Purdue, Tyson etc don't "torture" their animals before killing them, it's a quick process. Chaining a dog down to a table for your own pleasure and forcing them into sexual acts for your own sexual gratification is infinities different.

And like a pedo, it's for your OWN gratification. You're taking advantage of an individual/living thing who is not able to consent. Empathy, affection and instinct to reproduce are not the same things, and sexual-arousal which is fueled by instinct to reproduce is different.

Play it off however you want. Animals are killed to feed people. Sure, it may not be ideal or ethical, and such we could live off of plant life.... but it is significantly different than sexual gratification. Human beings don't need to have sex to survive. Sure, we need to have sex to reproduce and keep the human population. But there is not a single individual out there that HAS to have sex and cannot survive without it. It's your own, bodily gratification. At least food is a necessity to survive.

Even a dog mounting and fucking you is different because they're being driven by instinct to reproduce. Dungeons & Dragons BDSM on your Labrador is just for your own sick, sexual amusement. So agreeing here, keep your sadistic torture pics to yourself.

No.3507994
File: GL3Z0iFh.jpg - (113.69 KB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116419

>>3507990

>it's the same argument!

No, it's not. If it was, people would be fine with killing children to eat them. Nobody in their right mind would agree with that, therefore your counter argument is retarded. If it's legal to kill animals, it should be legal to fuck them, because murder is always worse than sex.

No.3507996
File: 135677421250.jpg - (2775.71 KB, 4000x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2842331

>>3507990

Also:

>animals can't consent, so sex is wrong!
>...but we kill them quickly, so we don't need their consent to kill them!

So if I were to kill a child with one nailgun shot to the head to eat it, you'd be perfectly cool with it? No? Nice fuckin' hypocrisy, asshat.

No.3507999

>>3507990
How do you feel about using animals for slave labor? Donkeys, horses, police dogs, etc.

No.3508003
File: DcppG_hX0AAquZV.jpg - (150.01 KB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153614

>>3507999

>Animal labor.

It's soon to be a moot point. We'll replace them with robots. That's been the history of all things labor. As soon as a machine can do it better than an organic, we have the machine take over.

All labor is a necessary evil until it isn't any more.

No.3508006
File: 1372396141413.gif - (1776.66 KB, 246x185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1819298

>>3508003

You didn't answer the question faggot.

No.3508011

>>3507994

I swear right before dogfuckers take photographs the lights in their homes auto adjust to "creepy" just to fit the mood. They all have this aura of disturbing sinister shit.

No.3508013

>>3508011
That's a camera flash.

Do you really not see that?

No.3508015

>>3508013

Do you really not understand surreal levity?

No.3508017
File: That_Moment_When.jpg - (144.66 KB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148130

>>3508006

I answered the question if anal labor is moral or not. I said, "All labor is a necessary evil until it isn't any more."

I thought that was pretty clear or is there a different question?

No.3508019
File: old-dog-pooping-in-house-inspirational-the-dangers-of-not-picking-up-dog-poop-simply-for-dogs-of-old-dog-pooping-in-house.jpg - (1307.31 KB, 3888x2592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1338689

anal labor is indeed a necessary evil

No.3508025

>>3508003
I think 3B should be king. He knows all, and knows how to fix all of humanity's ills.

No.3508030
File: DZFT6mTU0AAWKMi.jpg - (220.81 KB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226114

>>3508025
I agree. I would be a wonderful King. I would create a true democracy, have elections for president, and let the people run the nation 99.9% of the time. I would only reserving the right to overrule any idea that would harm the citizens. The ultimate check against corruption. The ultimate guarantee that the people come first not wealth interests.

I would regulate guns to be only owned by people who are trained in how to use them and are part of a well organized militia that not only protects the citizens but does community service in exchange for the right to own a gun. Hunters could donate food from their hunts. Self-defense nuts could help at homeless shelters and stuff. Women who own a gun could help teach self-defense for other women. Being a gun owner would mean you are part of a virtuous cycle that elevates humanity.

No.3508031
File: Ddxj4IhVMAAZgsL.jpg - (198.16 KB, 1280x966) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202914

>>3508030

I would pull America back from the endless cycle of wars that we are in. Yes, it would slow down the growth of our economy but we could put the money into things which save lives instead of end them. In the long run it would be better for the nation. We don't need to occupy the world.

And I hate to tell Sanders but the multi-billion dollar boondoggle jet that is made in his state would be trashed and those jobs would be replaced with something that's actually useful. It's disgraceful he's still supporting that piece of shit.

Prostitution would be legalized and regulated. Drugs would be legalized because it's a massive waste of time to have a war on unhappieness and pharma companies would be restricted to producing less insane amounts of dangerous drugs.

No.3508032
File: SombraShy_Doggy.jpeg - (1892.60 KB, 2500x2181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1938020

>>3508031

I would end the Fed in a fucking heart beat. America can print it's own money thanks and the rich? They would be BEGGING for Bernie Sander's tax plan because as soon as I gained power I would rap their bank accounts open like a savage fucking beast and take the tax money back that they have been dodging by moving assets overseas.

Then I would give them a tax holiday to bring those assets back at zero taxes to replace the money I stole from them. Fuck asking them nicely. They can cooperate or go out of fucking business.

They would be BEGGING the first president elected under my rule to lower tax rates and I would let him. He can be the good guy. I'll be the tyrant everyone hates. I don't mind as long as the people get what they need.

No.3508049
File: Servants-of-the-Serpent-043.jpg - (230.67 KB, 1151x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236208

>>3507994

Gah, no one wants to see a guy fucking a dog's vag. They are disgusting. You'll get cock rot from those things. I never understood people who fuck dogs. How hard can it be for you to get a real girlfriend? Like what the fuck is wrong with these people that they can't get laid for real?

It's like the "Incel" movement (Involuntary celibates) I just don't see how you can possibly go that long without getting pussy unless you are just not trying.

No.3508066
File: simpsons.jpg - (11.91 KB, 296x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12195

>>3507990 "There are people who beat and kill and starve and neglect children out there! To say it's wrong to have sex with them is pure hypocracy! If you really cared, you'd be chasing after the child abusers instead of the child-fuckers!"

No... No one has ever made that argument. WHO? Who makes this argument? It's dumb! Dare I say "Not an argument"? You're not supposed to do any of the things we do to animals to children.

You don't keep them as pets, you don't eat them, you strap them carriages & plows. We're not supposed to neglect animals or children, we're not supposed to beat our animals, or starve them.

But YEAH there is a very BROAD scope of difference between how we regard animals and how regard children.

No.3508092
File: superthumb.jpg - (91.24 KB, 300x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93427

>>3508066 DOH!

You don't keep them as pets,
you don't eat them,
you DON'T strap them carriages & plows.

Is what I meant to say.

No.3508094
File: 86754.JPG - (51.19 KB, 1167x812) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52415

Considered the proof in this thread of the perversion and the height of its degeneracy, am I the only one around here who think the bestialist is exactly like the pedophile and is less than animal, therefore requires to be executed without any further explanation or form of trial?

Even if the OP lied, I pray Celestia you will find this monster's corpse being devoured by Mother Nature.

No.3508095
File: Maggy+dog.jpg - (168.58 KB, 653x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172623

>>3507990
Any ways

You seem like you're saying in human society that Human children and The entire animal kingdom are equivalent because an animal can no more "consent" to sexual encounters than could a human child. But this comparison fails to take into account. But it fails to account vast differences between those paradigms

While there is a nurturing nature in humans and we like seeing happy animals & care about them... well...
you may not like to hear this... but... It's the truth.

WE are the dominant species right now. The Critters of this world our at our mercy. We made a technological civilization on a world where no other species we share this world with has been able to do so to our knowledge.

Unlike animals, our children are our own species. Critters can be anything from a Spider, to a Lizard, a bird, a dog, what the hell ever. While we can all agree it is wrong to use our status to knowingly bring them to harm without a warrant. It is not so clear that it's not wrong to think any of them are hot or to gratify them sexually. But one thing should be clear

Human Child ≠ Critter

No.3508096
File: 1108537__safe_artist-colon-bootsyslickmane_diamond+tiara_fanfic_fanfic+art_floppy+ears_frown_sad_solo_standing_tiara.png - (446.65 KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457368

>>3508095
That's your point of view, but keep in mind, you are the dominant species for the moment, it's never always been and one day it will no longer be. And I'm afraid to tell you that you're already on your decline.

As for animal abusers, I value more the life of an animal than a human. Human kids are ugly and annoying. Just like the monkey.
I'd even say all of the primates were a mistake of the nature, you just happen to be the least fucked up of this class of critters. ( Who could seriously think of fucking something like that.)

No.3508098

>>3507391

Right, so the OP was full of shit right?
The entire thread no one except me has asked "What episodes?" "What writers?" "Link / proof?"

Just a hundred posts of off topic nonsense?

No.3508101
File: hB5.gif - (701.74 KB, 500x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
718578

>>3508096 I value more the life of an animal than a human.

Which animals though? There are millions of different kinds of animals.
If you're answer is "All of them"

Then you're just a fucking wacko.

>>3508098 :/ Yeah ... I guess so...

No.3508102
File: 668377__solo_anthro_solo+female_questionable_bed_diamond+tiara_collar_commission_featureless+crotch_delicious+flat+chest.png - (320.66 KB, 674x925) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328354

>>3508098
Exactly. I angered someone, and this is how they attack. Even on /mlp/ there have been a few, I thought you would be more hardened about those bait threads.

I don't think we'll ever find him again, or even this guy did exist, maybe these people just need a victim to play with your feels about the whole "zoophilia isn't by choice"

Why not Hitler then? "Oh no Hitler shot himself because we bullied him we should be ashamed we are murderers!"

Some people need to get bullied, and told to KYS. Stop being so fragile Anon.

No.3508328
File: 1526844939.blackfury_watchalooking6fa.png - (1734.62 KB, 1129x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1776246

>>3508102

Since inciting suicide is illegal in the States, how about we don't, kay?

No.3508333
File: diamond_tiara_scary_face_by_metatiara-d522puk.png - (998.10 KB, 5000x7070) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1022052

>>3508328
Why are you not killing yourself? Your life is a catastrophe, Dude. you have no friends, your family rejected you since you exploded Poochie's anus, they had to put her down due to her permanent genital injury.
You're a mistake, an aberration of life, your kind should simply not exist
You are a sexual defeat, you look so abnormal no matter how hard you try, not a man or a woman will want you.
Encouraging suicide is illegal just like "misgendering you" is illegal. yet zoophilia is legal. Why should I respect the laws of your degenerate nation? Kill yourself.
You are a race of vermin, you don't deserve any form of respect. You're a leech, because you have no job, you have no future. Like this man fleeing because he realized for a second how fucked upo he were, being caught, killing himself is the right thing toi do, and it must happen when they have a moment of lucidity, when they feel their pqast crimes coming back, being exposed, and their name and face being forever associated with humping a poor dog.
Kill yourself.
You ask the fandom for donations to the vet so you can fuck your new pet, a pet you stole to an innocent child in the park, he's sad and miss his family, locked in your creepy apartment you don't even dare cleaning.
Please kill yourself but let the poor thing go, he deserves to survive, not you. you should die. no one will regret you, you will be disposed of and incinerated.
Even a professional mourner like Sylvester Ricardo Moss wouldn't accept the contract.
To be fair with you, as we speak, with your unhealthy fetishes and habits, you are literally killing yourself. Look at yourself in a mirror, you must make this quicker.

No.3508336

>>3508333

"You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective...maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you."

No.3508338
File: Yawning.jpg - (19.13 KB, 368x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19588

>>3508333

No.3508344
File: yall nazis.png - (1249.32 KB, 2400x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1279299

>>3508336
All the subtleties of the English vocabulary. This is true poetry!

But nothing could topple an urine drinking antifascist pokémon, as we're also competing in a screencap contest.

No.3508440
File: yikes.jpg - (4.26 KB, 337x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4362

>>3508333
Stole some one's dog?

So... this isn't even his dog?

No.3508603
File: rawr.jpg - (6.25 KB, 228x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6403

>>3508333

I don't think I'm the perosn you think I am? I use "The Dude" but someone told me that it's their name. So, it's what I've always used and took years off from this place. So, I'm The Dude II.

Soliciting suicide is illegal. If you'd like this law changed, go petition your lawmakers. See how that works out for you.

No.3508680
File: 2447__safe_animated_diamond+tiara_artist-colon-steeve_cushion.gif - (1581.19 KB, 800x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1619136

>>3508440
Zoophiles are sexual obsessed predators, of course they don't rape a dog they don't have, if all the animal they have might be a goldfish, being poor and cannot afford one, for most at least. Yep I'm forced to frequent a few to know their info and know them better; and they all have their techniques to bait and befriend animal, or ensure to keep one, have access to a barn to fuck a pony or a sheep, or apply for jobs in veterinary.

So don't let your animals around strangers, or alone. Don't train your dog against his instincts, if he sense a stranger, he will attack, it's in their nature and they know what's right. Don't teach your best friend it's bad to defend himself.

>>3508603
I know who you are, dude, and I do not care about your dumb american laws that does not work here.

Even if I were of your race, I would disobey your law that tells you it's A-OK to rape animals, and not OK to misgender a degenerated tranny. You are not in position to moralize me or anything. I am still in the process of establishing the verification if it is possible to force a human to commit suicide by ordering him or her to.

A bit like a program will force another program not responding to close in order to save the system's resources, or just how a cell tells an old or broken cell to literally commit suicide to prevent becoming cancerous.

Why is your world so shitty? Because you still think in spite of it all that it's wrong to kill someone, because you are so civilized you would not put a pedophile or a murderer the bullet in the head they deserve.

Same for whoever is ruling you, lying to you enslaving you, you are so submissive. You think they are stronger but you do nothing.

Why.

Because you value the life of a human that high? You think all lifes are precious, so precious you would get shot by an arab instead of fighting back and being called a racist?
That's what happened in a train in France a few years ago, an arab, with a Kalashnikov tried to make an hostage, no one moved. Why?
Psychological research found out people were more terrified of the consequences of attacking a muslim rather than being shot. Worse than the Stockcuck syndrome, inaction by societal presure. Same shit with pedos or bestialists.

Even if Tsahal massacres Palestinians, people will call any critiques antisemites!

Life is like that, mathematics are like this and we live in a cruel world, for some, for other things I find a lot of behaviors fascinating. But I tell you, a human life isn't worth shit.

No.3508733

>>3508680
Nobody is reading all that. The inane ranting of some fascist obsessed with a cartoon for little girls is beneath normal people. If you would like people to notice you I would suggest immediate suicide.

No.3508734

We're waiting for the vols to update the altfurry and altbrony blocklist, it's a lot of work but rest assured Diamond Tiara is on top of it.

No.3508765
File: 877844__safe_solo_animated_screencap_silver+spoon_bloom+and+gloom_spoiler-colon-s05e04_ladybug_silverbetes_will+you+be+my+friend.gif - (594.98 KB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609259

>>3508733
Normal people are inferiors, Anon. Have you attempted suicide?
It will be DT's fault, you know. Would you do it to get a nazi in prison forever?
State on your suicide note a big bully little pony made you kill yourself and it is all her fault, don't forgot to mention you are doing it against racism, homophobia and to resist capitalism.


Delete Post []
Password